Support Closed my Thread - Totalitarian WIS Gov't Topic

Hi Jacob,

this is a warning for your posts and communications regarding ettaexpress. If this user is causing issues, please cease communicating with them. Do not antagonize other owners by posting this type of comment:

"I never thought I'd see someone more ridiculously self-absorbed, arrogant, and clueless than early-career colonels in this forum. Shows what I know."

Thank you,

Site Staff

Honestly, this is pathetic.  Nothing in there is worth that response.  I just sent a ticket expressing the fact that if they're not more selective with the complaints they humor they won't be receiving my business anymore.  I'm not WIS best customer, but I've spent a lot of money on this site in my life.  If they're going to humor the guy who's ego can't handle THIS comment in order to avoid ANY actual work to police their site, I'll be moving along.
2/24/2014 2:10 PM
If these kind of warnings are sent, for that little, then I'll be out as well.
2/24/2014 2:34 PM
It's just laziness.  They received a complaint so they acted on it.  In spite of all his/her denials, ettaexpress has been antagonizing virtually everyone consistently.  But I'm being asked not to antagonize other owners for saying what, exactly?  Clueless?  Really?  Guarantee you they didn't take the time to even look up the post in context.  It's pathetic, negligent management of the site.
2/24/2014 2:41 PM
I'm not at all happy with the response I got either, so seems everyone is now equally dissatisfied. I'm not really sure if that's a good thing or not.
2/24/2014 2:46 PM
And somewhere Etta is smiling. This is just pathetic. I might be reading it wrong, but to me the response is saying: look, we realize Ettaexpress is behaving in a childish and outrageous manner. We have been inundated with these ridiculous tickets. We realize he is the problem here, so please do us a personal favor and stop communicating with him so we don't get anymore tickets. Please. Thank you for helping us

okay, so maybe customer service wouldn't actually say thank you
2/24/2014 2:49 PM
Posted by milwood on 2/24/2014 2:49:00 PM (view original):
And somewhere Etta is smiling. This is just pathetic. I might be reading it wrong, but to me the response is saying: look, we realize Ettaexpress is behaving in a childish and outrageous manner. We have been inundated with these ridiculous tickets. We realize he is the problem here, so please do us a personal favor and stop communicating with him so we don't get anymore tickets. Please. Thank you for helping us

okay, so maybe customer service wouldn't actually say thank you
dingdingding!

There's a very easy solution to the problem, but they apparently don't have the stomach to do it.
2/24/2014 3:13 PM
Support Closed my Thread - Totalitarian WIS Gov't Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.