I am holding another fundraiser to assist in my moms battle with esophageal cancer. WIS has also donated a $100 GC which will be raffled off along with other great prizes. It will be held on Long Island in Coram at Coram country lanes on May 3rd Saturday night from 930-midnight. If you can attend please sitemail me. If you would like to help out and donate either merchandise or buy raffles also let me know via sitemail.
All proceeds go to the costs of her treatments and expenses,
Thank you all,
Rob Schery
aka verynice
2/24/2014 5:15 PM
Eileen’s Angels
Eileen Schery is a devoted wife and mother of two sons, and she was recently diagnosed
with Esophageal Cancer. This cancer has caused her to have a feeding tube installed in her
stomach to enable her to receive nutrients since the cancer has robbed her of the ability to eat.
She is undergoing radiation and chemotherapy treatments in order to help her wage the
battle so many have fought against this disease. Eileen’s care has put a financial burden on
her family that they cannot meet alone. She and her husband live on a fixed income that does
not accommodate such catastrophic expenses.
You can help make Eileen’s fight against cancer a little easier. You can be one of
Eileen’s Angels. Any donation will help Eileen and her family sustain their fight against her
disease and make her as comfortable as possible during these most difficult of times. All of
your gifts and donations are greatly appreciated, as are all of your well wishes and prayers
during this time of need for Eileen and her family. If you have any questions please do not
hesitate to contact Rob below. Thank you for being an Angel.

Rob—[email protected]
Rob cell-(516)971-9697
2/24/2014 5:24 PM
raffles are 3- $5 and if you attend the bowling event, it is $20 to bowl 2 games and includes shoe rental. They have reserved 22 lanes for us so if you live close stop on down and bowl a few.
2/24/2014 5:38 PM
WIS has officially donated $100 GC.. cmon guys its for charity of someone who needs the help
2/26/2014 7:32 PM
small donation sent via sitemail - not the form you probably want but sending/wiring $ from Australia is problematic. Good luck with this!
2/27/2014 8:42 PM
Thank you Yaz. I will convert it to cash and use it for my donations
2/27/2014 9:55 PM
b
3/2/2014 4:12 AM
thank you all that have donated already or have a check in transit. Cmon guys buy a few raffles and take a shot at a GC here. 3 for $5 isn't a huge investment for a chance at a $100 GC. It is for a good cause also as she needs all the help she can get right now.
3/5/2014 5:09 AM
if you need to know where to send merchandise or check to ...sitemail me
3/9/2014 5:12 AM
b
3/13/2014 6:00 AM
thanx for those who donated so far..still time guys
3/18/2014 9:15 AM
b
3/24/2014 5:22 PM
b
3/26/2014 4:02 AM
drawing will be on May 4th.
3/30/2014 6:16 AM
1 month left. Sitemail me when check is in the mail or if you need the address
4/3/2014 7:02 AM
123 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.