not sure why the sim would ever do this?  I had Tandem pitcher set up for my first playoff game, and they started the Tandem #1A pitcher, but then pulled him and skipped completely over Tandem #1B right to the bullpen, where 4 subsequent relievers came in?  Not sure why this would ever happen?  Anyone ever seen it?  (FYI, I had previously used Tandem pitchers all season long, with no such issues and both pitcher were at 100% with "Any" for the inning)
2/27/2014 9:55 PM
I've been using tandems in the playoffs very recently with no problems
2/27/2014 10:00 PM
I had this happen to me during this past season.  I moved a pitcher from a long b role to a tandem b slot, because I was going to get some pitchers some rest and he was going the next day with another pitcher coming off the DL.  He didn't get used, but it didn't really screw up anyone's fatigue so I didn't look into it.
2/28/2014 5:09 PM
I've had it happen but it was an "available inning" issue.   iOW, the starter got pulled after 2 and the TB was set for 4th inning. 
2/28/2014 6:48 PM
apparently the issue was i had two in game injuries two players so naturally the sim brought in my Tandem B pitcher to be a pinch runner for one of them after hte injury instead of the whole plethora of relievers I had to go in...sometimes...
2/28/2014 8:16 PM
Sounds like an easy add to the next bug fix update ... <Sarcasm font>
3/3/2014 1:13 AM
awesome, so in 2017 this will no longer happen..
3/4/2014 12:14 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.