D3, Season 72 Topic

Dang... just got back on and tarv's got them all! Nice job, tarv. I'm still going to go see if I can find them myself. Thanks starr, that was fun!
4/20/2014 6:54 PM
I think it's safe to say that Tarvolon was the kid the parents had to limit the number of Easter eggs he could find so everyone else had a chance ;) Since they've all been found, thanks for playing everyone. Tarvolon wins with 12/20 Easter eggs found and 17 points. He is the Easter Egg Hunt Master and as promised I'll be crediting a free season to his account, just need to figure out how to do it. Thanks for playing guys, I'm really glad you had fun :)
4/20/2014 6:56 PM
Hey it was my pleasure Jeffsu! I'm really sorry I didn't see your message sooner, I just finished deleting them all from the site. But I can tell you #9 was the 9th letter of the "Starr Engine" link, the letter "i". So that link was really two links in one. The #4 was I believe in the updates section, at the bottom where there was already an Easter egg, you could actually click on that Easter egg picture and it took you from #2 or #3 to #4. And once you found #10, that giant shiny green egg was also a link to the #11 egg.

When I made it, I literally was thinking, "If nobody plays this it'll have been a huge waste of time, and slightly embarrassing. But if even 1 person plays and enjoys it, it'll have totally been worth it." I feel bad it was such short notice, the idea literally came to me last minute as my wife was reminding me not to forget to hide the Easter eggs. I'd love to do something like this again in the future if there was ever any interest.
4/20/2014 7:20 PM
I'm pretty sure tarvolon is the winner here.  This reminded me of the game ESPN had about 10-12 years ago where they hid 1 bobble head on their website each day for like a month.  You had to click through all the links to try and find the 1 bobblehead and if you did you were entered into a drawing for a bobblehead of one of the Sportscenter anchors. 
4/20/2014 7:47 PM
This is the stuff that makes HD/Rupp a community vs. "Just a sim."
4/21/2014 12:03 PM
I'm really happy long_ge and Darnoc convinced me to come over. And to think I was hesitant to join.
4/21/2014 12:58 PM
◂ Prev 1...15|16|17
D3, Season 72 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.