Open Letter to WIS Topic

I've been an avid player on your NBA sim for many years. In 2 days i will play my last game...I thought i would tell you why i am leaving a site that i have visited every day for what seems like forever.

No it's not the game, the nba sim works fine even tho it has its flaws. However over the years i found myself settling for a product that fails to deliver on to many levels. Most business try to wow their customers not WIS. The NBA sim has not had an update of any kind in years...you could have added
variable league sizes or more manager functions such as 3 pt shooter substitutions, time outs. maybe even, zone defenses and many others. I would have really liked being able to search for TOV% and a few other advanced stats...but no, you never felt the need to add these minor adjustment for your loyal customers. What a shame! I was always taught that when dealing with customers you should UNDER PROMISE AND OVER DELIVER your customers would absolutely appreciate it. WIS doesn't even acknowledge that the NBA sim exists except to collect our money. When was the last time that Seble or any management team member even gave a heads up guys! ...years and years have gone by.

Your loyal customers deserve better and I for one must say good bye!
3/4/2014 3:08 AM
well said.
3/4/2014 4:48 AM
There goes yet another long-time user.  Truly a shame.
3/4/2014 10:01 AM
It is certainly not the quality of the SIM that keeps me here.  I enjoy other ppls perspectives on the NBA and basketball in general.  The bball SIM is a real joke especially for the price...and especially when compared to other games on WIS.  The only thing that keeps me here now is some interesting theme ideas that are different from the usual stuff. 
3/7/2014 3:06 PM
Open Letter to WIS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.