OCD Season 31 FULL Topic

We are just starting the World Series.

Both available teams made the playoffs this season.

Experienced owners only need apply.  If you are a pain in the rear don't bother.  You won't get in.  Verbal commitment for 2 seasons.  Simple world rules.  Minimum 23 Man Roster to open season.  25 man following game 20.  Maintain MiLB teams so that pitchers don't play positions.  No running out 0 (0) pitchers at any level.

About half of our owners have been around 20+ seasons.    

Here are the teams:

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Salem Surge Franchise Profile Taken

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Iowa City Irons Franchise Profile  Taken

Apply by sitemail.
3/28/2014 2:57 PM (edited)
OCD is eligible to roll on Tuesday.  Time to recruit in earnest.  We have a stable world in terms of retention and quick turnarounds.  Good world chat and several wheeler dealers to trade with.  The available teams both made the playoffs this season and both previous owners were first rate.  Check us out if you are looking for a world with quality owners (even Doug) that you can expect to be around a long time.  13 of us have been here all 30 seasons several  more over 20 seasons.
3/8/2014 10:58 AM
Jump on my Salem franchise.  This is a very solid world, only leaving because I  have less time for HBD.  Salem still has one of the best young SP (Jensen) and best hitters (Estrella).  Not to mention a powerful collection of veterans, especially OF Rogers, SP White and Closer Hines. 
3/8/2014 5:45 PM
We have rolled.  2 owners who were expected back have gone silent.  Here are their teams.

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile Former Charleston Franchise with 16th overall pick (protected) led by All Star and Silver Slugger  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Kareem Douglas  Taken

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile Former Baltimore Franchise with 5th overall pick led by  Prospect  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Gerardo Gonzalez 
3/21/2014 7:51 PM (edited)
I would be interested if you still had anything open.  I played several seasons when HBD first came out..but had health issues, life and moving came up so I am ready to get back in the swing of it.  Since I moved  and my e-mail changed that is why I have a new name...
3/13/2014 4:30 AM
I never got that site mail you sent...sorry. 
3/15/2014 6:05 AM
Strange,  Looks like it was opened.

Sending again.
3/15/2014 8:34 AM
OCD provides great HBD play because of our OCD owners. Looking for a stable world with owner loyalty to build your team, look no further. OCD = incentive free for 30 seasons.
3/16/2014 7:43 PM
Great world......one of my two favorites.
3/17/2014 3:56 PM
Iowa City looks good....surprised it is still there!
3/18/2014 3:44 PM
Charleston is taken.
3/21/2014 7:51 PM
Bump
3/24/2014 9:40 AM
This is a very competitive, solid world. Come join us, you will not regret it.
3/25/2014 1:30 AM
One of the best worlds I have ever played in. 4 openings is the most we have had since I have been in the world, so there is very little turnover.
3/25/2014 10:46 AM
This is my favorite world.  I can tell you that all worlds are not created equal.  This world has good owners, an active chat board, active trade market.  Best of all, this world has NO tankers.  There are good teams in this world, but no super teams.  I have been in worlds where one or two teams rule the world.  This world isn't that way.  One thing that I really like is that this world has an active trade market.  With an active trade market you can shape your team like you want.  It doesn't have to take 5 seasons to finally get the team or type players that you want.  I am in another world now where no one trades.  IT STINKS.  Come join us.
3/25/2014 12:47 PM
12 Next ▸
OCD Season 31 FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.