End Game Options Topic

Give us a few more slots for Coaching options.  Example, Intentional fouls.  You give one option...say 6 or more with two minutes!  Howevr if you are behind 20 with two minutes WHY FOUL?
Also, would be nice if you are ahead to put Best Defense, or Best Foul Shooters on the floor, and the ever popular when behind the Best Outside Shooters.
And PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.....Defensive matchups by Player not Position.   I would LOVE the ability to choose this.

3/7/2014 10:05 AM
I like all these ideas!!!
3/26/2014 11:42 AM
I'd also like the opportunity to designate which of my opposing team's players I'd like to foul if they're on the floor...not in a late-game intentional situation, but say I'm down 10 with six minutes to play or so...maybe I want to do a hack-a-Shaq any time the goon with a 54.3 percent career average gets passed the basketball, but I'm not ready to go into all-out foul mode yet. I've long said we need to be able to designate free throw and ball handling teams, offense-for-defense switches, etc., better for close late-game scenarios.
4/7/2014 6:05 PM
End Game Options Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.