GD Fixes and Updates Status Topic

3/11/2014 11:52 AM
Yep. The game appears to be running on autopilot. Sad.
3/11/2014 11:56 AM
I was seriously expecting a blank thread.  Well played, sir.
3/11/2014 12:27 PM
LOL very nice!
3/11/2014 7:13 PM
3.0 is missing in action and WIS will not admit it nor will it look to find it.
3/11/2014 8:43 PM
Many coaches were critical of Joe Conte, but the basic truth is that this game is not as good, in his absence, as it was when he was here.
3/12/2014 1:01 AM
You would think with all the complaining about lack of communication that they would give us at least a monthly or bi-weekly update. Oriole Fan has even said he was going to try and be more communicative. That was months ago. The last update was 3 weeks ago and he never said that any of the updates were implemented. The game is ok, but wish we had a little more control over defense. I also wish they would update the help section too, so the new guys wouldn't get discouraged so quickly ( and the old guys knew how everything works LMAO). It would be nice to play more humans LOL.
3/12/2014 2:03 AM
Anyone think Fox will drop this game due to declining participation?
3/12/2014 1:38 PM
Posted by moreron on 3/12/2014 1:38:00 PM (view original):
Anyone think Fox will drop this game due to declining participation?
The real declining participation in this game has come from Fox and WIS themselves.
3/12/2014 3:09 PM
I think I'd probably like this game a lot more if I hadn't played it "back in the day" when 1.0 ruled and you had to wake up in the middle of the night to join a world before it filled up. A much as I complain about the state of the game, no improvement to the engine can account for how much better this game was when the worlds were full. 
3/12/2014 4:16 PM
Just got a response to a ticket that says "keep an eye on the forums for an update".
3/12/2014 4:46 PM
GD Fixes and Updates Status Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.