12 men deep league : Season III discussion [ 8 in] Topic

Theme Description: 3rd season 1. All players must be above $1 million in Salary. This may mean you need to plan on using all 12 players in your team. 2. No Clones Allowed, so we can have some diversity in teams 3. No Waiver Wire nor Rookies. Bring your best 12 men rotation!

Salary Cap: 50 million dollars

Options: Rookies not allowed,  Waiver Wire not allowed,

League Number : 47176

Proposed League Rule Amendments

(1) There will be no ban for Season III
(2) After Season III starts I will check which season-player is used and pick the 3 most used season-player to be TEMPORARILY banned for next 3 seasons, that would be season 4 to 6.
(3) Every season, I will check the season-player usage and announce what are the 3 most used season-player for that "12 men deep league season", and temporarily banned them for the next 3 season. This would mean by season 6, we will be working with 9 banned season-player. ON season 7, the 3 that was most used during season 3, thus being banned for season 4 to 6, will be "un-banned" thus be available again. This means we would have maximum banned player-season of 9, some player-season will periodically be available, and the determination will be based by objective usage count.

4/1/2014 2:18 PM (edited)
Is this league dead?
3/31/2014 6:50 PM
I hope not. I guess I need to announce that league rule amendment has been passed without opposition.
4/1/2014 2:18 PM
12 men deep league : Season III discussion [ 8 in] Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.