Majors ,MLB theme league, need two Topic

Majors is a unique league. All teams are placed in ML cities and named after ML teams. Yankees-Red Sox and Dodgers-Giants rivalry games take place in this league. That you wont find in most of the other leagues. Most owners are eager to help newbies. Some very good teams to be owned. Sitemail drichter or myself for password. Ill add links ASAP for whatever reason they arent working. Links to teams a few posts down. Thank you computer literate league member dyoungquist.

AL East-
Boston Red Sox-
Talent team can win now and living in New England im sure there are alot of Sox nations members here.

AL South-
Tampa Bay Rays-
Some very good young talent and a high pick. This team can be turned around quickly

4/11/2014 6:30 AM (edited)
Here is a chance to be the owner/manager/GM of your favorite MLB team.  Are you up to the challenge of doing better than the real life team is? 
3/16/2014 4:07 PM
There are some very good teams. Seattle is a 90 plus win team. If you are a new owner, this is the league for you. Lots of good owners willing to help out new owners. Sitemail me for password.
3/17/2014 8:32 AM
Do you like running teams in hitters' parks?  The Colorado Rockies are still available.
3/17/2014 8:02 PM
We were all shocked by the high turn over this season because this world does not have a history of high turn over season after season.  It has been an enjoyable league..
3/18/2014 6:12 PM
This is a good league.  We've got some rules that keep it competitve, including a 185 win min over 3 years.  Also ML themed, so that is fun.  Join now - site mail me for password.
3/19/2014 11:52 AM
The Baltimore franchise has won more WS titles than any other in the history of this world.  Currently in a rebuilding mode but not far off from returning to it's former glory.  With the 2nd pick in the draft you can mold this team the way you want.  Good choice for those who want a quick rebuild.  

UPDATE 03/23/2014  Baltimore has been claimed.

3/23/2014 3:29 PM (edited)
The Boston franchise was run by a long time owner who did an excellent job of trying to acquire talent.  If you are interested in starting with a decent team without a large rebuild, we have the teams for you.
3/20/2014 4:53 PM
I will offer the next two owners who join will get a 5 dollar WIS gift certificate! Join now. Sitemail me for password.
3/22/2014 8:55 AM
Plenty of worlds/franchise to pick from but are any outside this world offering a $5 gift certificate just for joining? 
3/22/2014 11:02 PM
Baltimore has been taken.  Only 1 $5 gift certificate left!

UPDATE:  New Baltimore owner has offered to pass $5 gift certificate on to another owner who joins.  This world attracts quality owners! 

3/23/2014 9:46 PM (edited)
Still offering 5 dollar WIS gift certificates to the next two owners who join. Join now. Site mail me or mikebr13 for password.
3/24/2014 8:20 AM
if you love baseball and always wanted to run a team...embrace this lg
3/25/2014 8:20 AM
123 Next ▸
Majors ,MLB theme league, need two Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.