WRIGLEYVILLE just rolled. Looking for 3 (2playoff) Topic

Hey all! I'm the commish over in Wrigleyville, we just rolled into our 26th season! We have 3 openings and are looking to fill! 2 of the teams made the playoffs last year, and other is a rebuild and needs some love, but they have the #1 pick in the draft!!!! We usually have little turnover from season to season, many of the member have been around since the early days! Few rules but we just installed a MWR last season and worked well so far! We have the BEST blog in all of HBD (Check it out here: wrigleyvillewhif.blogspot.com/ )

Here are the available teams!

NL North team-A rebuilder who had an owner (2 seasons agao) mess it up. They have the number 1 pick this season!

whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseProfile.aspx

AL East team- won the division last season. A playoff team!!!

whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseProfile.aspx

AL South team-Won 85 games last year and was a wild card team!

http://whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseProfile.aspx?fid=4200
3/18/2014 12:05 AM
This is my favorite league . Filled with veteran HBD players that know how to have a good time. I've been running the Blog for over 4 years without a hitch. It has team previews and weekly updates on the trades ,injuries and IFA signings around the league. My Staff at the Wrigleyville Whif also occasionally write player spotlights and a all-star break review of each team . So get yourself a team and we will cork open a new bottle of Blantons and get this puppy rolling. 
wrigleyvillewhif.blogspot.com/
3/18/2014 8:58 AM
Seriously guys, Mad makes this league tick. Hoop is a great commish and the owners are great, but Mad keeps us involved and interested with all the work he puts into the blog. (How did that sound? Do I get the cash now?) 
3/18/2014 12:58 PM
will you allow a newbie in....I have been asking questions from mentors and been watching and studying  owners and worlds the last 2 months. I would take over the Chicago team....there  would not be much pressure this season with that team  :)
3/18/2014 6:51 PM (edited)
Looks like the NL North team is spoken for, but we have some playoffs teams available! So if you want to make a run at a championship right away those teams are a few moves away from contending! At the same time if you want to rebuild both those teams have parts that could help other contenders and earn you prospects to build a team with your own fingerprints on them! Me personally, I try not to leave my fingerprints or DNA behind in most situations! Just 2 new owners away from rolling!
3/18/2014 10:43 PM
And then there were two. Its down to a couple of playoff teams from last year. The AL East team, formelry the Revolutionaries,  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile has taken won the division in back to back years with 88 and 80 wins. Yes, 80 wins, the AL East has always been a tight one. The AL South team, formerly the Moonshiners,  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile was one game behind the division winner at 85 wins which was enough for a wildcard bid. These are solid teams, not scrap heap projects, jump in and compete right away.
3/19/2014 10:43 AM
I'd like the AL South team. I'll be away from my computer the next 4 hours, but will be available the rest of the day. Thanks.
3/19/2014 11:38 AM
And we're down to one! Who wants the AL East division winners from last year!!
3/20/2014 1:13 AM
I'll take the last available team if still unclaimed
3/20/2014 3:23 AM
We've had 2 owners show interest in our final open spot, so essentially we are filled. Thank you to everyone who showed interest! Keep us in mind next time we roll and you're looking for a team!
3/21/2014 10:01 PM
WRIGLEYVILLE just rolled. Looking for 3 (2playoff) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.