Halftime Adjustments Topic

I love that it's possible to make offensive adjustments going into the second half. I can't tell you how much I would love to be able to make offensive adjustments as well. To have the option to distribute the ball to inside scorers in one half and then switch to the perimeter scorers in the next... I would appreciate that very much, if it would not be too much trouble.
3/23/2014 8:52 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I am very much opposed to any "upsale" items that reward people for having deeper pockets than I do. I would stop playing the game immediately if such devices started to appear here.

I am a fan of halftime adjustments though. I've always thought it should be a little like GD where a half gets played and then you have a window to tweak your gameplan before the second half and any overtimes get simmed. Not sure how you'd work that in the schedule for 2-a-day worlds though. Would definitely add an additional strategy element though.

4/7/2014 6:00 PM
Halftime Adjustments Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.