2016 Presidential Race Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/4/2016 8:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 2/4/2016 7:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/4/2016 7:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 2/4/2016 7:10:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/4/2016 5:21:00 PM (view original):
Trump is a bad loser.   Shocker. 
Kind of like someone around here.

Which is least likely to change his ways?
Please see a doctor about the massive boner you have for me.    It's disturbing.  
I highly doubt anyone on this Earth has ever, or will ever, have any type of boner for you.

You have no life, so you post in almost every thread almost all day long, so how is anyone to avoid "your" threads?

Stop acting like such a jerk and maybe you'll stop being treated like one. (Yes, just like Trump.)
Tell me about my life, **********.   Just a couple of things that would give any indication that you know me at all, you stupid son of a *****.
How hard is it to know that someone who posts on this site as often as you do, every single day, at all times of the day, has no life?

How hard is it to know that someone who treats people the way you do has no friends?

Seems pretty simple to me, but maybe that's just my dumbness.
2/4/2016 8:05 PM
Posted by all3 on 2/4/2016 8:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/4/2016 8:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 2/4/2016 7:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/4/2016 7:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 2/4/2016 7:10:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/4/2016 5:21:00 PM (view original):
Trump is a bad loser.   Shocker. 
Kind of like someone around here.

Which is least likely to change his ways?
Please see a doctor about the massive boner you have for me.    It's disturbing.  
I highly doubt anyone on this Earth has ever, or will ever, have any type of boner for you.

You have no life, so you post in almost every thread almost all day long, so how is anyone to avoid "your" threads?

Stop acting like such a jerk and maybe you'll stop being treated like one. (Yes, just like Trump.)
Tell me about my life, **********.   Just a couple of things that would give any indication that you know me at all, you stupid son of a *****.
How hard is it to know that someone who posts on this site as often as you do, every single day, at all times of the day, has no life?

How hard is it to know that someone who treats people the way you do has no friends?

Seems pretty simple to me, but maybe that's just my dumbness.
Yep, it is an example of how stupid you are.   Thanks for helping me show everyone. 
2/4/2016 8:07 PM
But I'll help you understand.

I've ran my own business since '97.   It require phone/computer access.    I have customers on both coasts.    So from around 7 AM Eastern and 6 PM Pacific, I have to have access.   I'm hardly working but I have access.   And this is the only website where I play games.   Hope that helps.

2/4/2016 8:13 PM
This is just another argument you lost that you refuse to admit. That was the starting point of the whole exchange. One of us definitely proved their point.

And FWIW, I was dumb enough to retire at 46.
2/4/2016 8:17 PM (edited)
Posted by all3 on 2/4/2016 8:17:00 PM (view original):
This is just another argument you lost that you refuse to admit. That was the starting point of the whole exchange. One of us definitely proved their point.

LOL.

"Look at me!!!"
2/4/2016 8:19 PM
As for how I treat people around here, I interact with a few hundred.    With the vast majority, I treat them respectfully or friendly.   With a handful, maybe 10-12, not so much.    Either because I find them excruciatingly stupid(in your case) or painfully argumentative(badluck is a good example).    For the most part, I've blocked them.  Every now and then, I read what they post.    Without fail, I recognize why I blocked them before I finish the post.    In your case, because you're stupid.    Really stupid.
2/4/2016 8:21 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 2/4/2016 8:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 2/4/2016 8:17:00 PM (view original):

LOL.

"Look at me!!!"
Even though this was more than a handful of years ago, I don't think you'd be able to find it mentioned anywhere else on this site, because it's totally irrelevant. The name-calling got the better of me. I apologize.
2/4/2016 8:22 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/4/2016 8:21:00 PM (view original):
As for how I treat people around here, I interact with a few hundred.    With the vast majority, I treat them respectfully or friendly.   With a handful, maybe 10-12, not so much.    Either because I find them excruciatingly stupid(in your case) or painfully argumentative(badluck is a good example).    For the most part, I've blocked them.  Every now and then, I read what they post.    Without fail, I recognize why I blocked them before I finish the post.    In your case, because you're stupid.    Really stupid.
Your opinion of me means nothing. I just get tired of seeing the profanity and name-calling in seemingly every thread I try to read. It isn't necessary, and isn't supposed to be allowed. You can either quit that, quit unblocking me, or keep going through this. Your decision.
2/4/2016 8:26 PM
Oh ****.  There's too much profanity in the forums.
2/4/2016 8:39 PM
Posted by all3 on 2/4/2016 8:26:00 PM (view original):
Your opinion of me means nothing. I just get tired of seeing the profanity and name-calling in seemingly every thread I try to read. It isn't necessary, and isn't supposed to be allowed. You can either quit that, quit unblocking me, or keep going through this. Your decision.
LOL... and these are the same people that don't like Trump because he's 'too brash', he's a jerk, and he insults people.
2/4/2016 9:03 PM
A) if my opinion of you meant nothing, you wouldn't follow me around like some attention craving lapdog.  
B) there are thousands of threads where I call no one a name or use profanity.   You must be reading the ones where I think the posters are dumbasses.
C) I have lots of options.  One is blocking you so I don't have to acknowledge your dumbassery.  That's the best one.

Have a good evening, I'm done for the night.    Put that on my time card you're keeping.

2/4/2016 9:25 PM
I HAVE A BONER FOR MOOBIES!!!!111!!!!11!!
2/4/2016 11:12 PM
Posted by moy23 on 2/4/2016 9:03:00 PM (view original):
LOL... and these are the same people that don't like Trump because he's 'too brash', he's a jerk, and he insults people.
Those are things that matter for a POTUS.  They don't matter so much for the WIS forums.
2/4/2016 11:12 PM
I bet trump leaves epic YouTube comments.
2/5/2016 12:05 AM
◂ Prev 1...143|144|145|146|147...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.