2016 Presidential Race Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by dahsdebater on 2/4/2016 11:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 2/4/2016 9:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 2/4/2016 8:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/4/2016 8:21:00 PM (view original):
As for how I treat people around here, I interact with a few hundred.    With the vast majority, I treat them respectfully or friendly.   With a handful, maybe 10-12, not so much.    Either because I find them excruciatingly stupid(in your case) or painfully argumentative(badluck is a good example).    For the most part, I've blocked them.  Every now and then, I read what they post.    Without fail, I recognize why I blocked them before I finish the post.    In your case, because you're stupid.    Really stupid.
Your opinion of me means nothing. I just get tired of seeing the profanity and name-calling in seemingly every thread I try to read. It isn't necessary, and isn't supposed to be allowed. You can either quit that, quit unblocking me, or keep going through this. Your decision.
LOL... and these are the same people that don't like Trump because he's 'too brash', he's a jerk, and he insults people.
Those are things that matter for a POTUS.  They don't matter so much for the WIS forums.
Missed this.

Yes, there's a difference.   When I disagree with people in business, it's respectfully even if I think they're a total moron.   When I disagree with people in a bar/softball field, not so much.   When I disagree with idiots on the internet, not so much.

I'd prefer a President be more respectful rather than a guy who exchanges twitter insults with Rosie O'Donnell.

2/5/2016 9:45 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/5/2016 9:45:00 AM (view original):
As for how I treat people around here, I interact with a few hundred.    With the vast majority, I treat them respectfully or friendly.   With a handful, maybe 10-12, not so much.    Either because I find them excruciatingly stupid(in your case) or painfully argumentative(badluck is a good example).    For the most part, I've blocked them.  Every now and then, I read what they post.    Without fail, I recognize why I blocked them before I finish the post.    In your case, because you're stupid.    Really stupid.
Your opinion of me means nothing. I just get tired of seeing the profanity and name-calling in seemingly every thread I try to read. It isn't necessary, and isn't supposed to be allowed. You can either quit that, quit unblocking me, or keep going through this. Your decision.
LOL... and these are the same people that don't like Trump because he's 'too brash', he's a jerk, and he insults people.
Those are things that matter for a POTUS.  They don't matter so much for the WIS forums.
Missed this.

Yes, there's a difference.   When I disagree with people in business, it's respectfully even if I think they're a total moron.   When I disagree with people in a bar/softball field, not so much.   When I disagree with idiots on the internet, not so much.

I'd prefer a President be more respectful rather than a guy who exchanges twitter insults with Rosie O'Donnell.

Do as I say... Not as I do.

Got it.
2/5/2016 11:27 AM
Actually, if you'd been following-along, you'd know I love Trump's brashness. However, there's a huge difference between being brash and being obnoxious. I feel Mike crosses that line with some of the names and language. Some others don't. Same with Trump; some feel he crosses lines and others don't. Those who feel he does call him out.
2/5/2016 11:28 AM
Posted by moy23 on 2/5/2016 11:27:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/5/2016 9:45:00 AM (view original):
Missed this.

Do as I say... Not as I do.

Got it.
Sort of.   As I said, when it's business, I'm respectful as I may need that relationship in the future.    In most other situations, I don't really care about the future relationship with the total idiot I'm disagreeing with.

I think being respectful in politics is pretty much a requirement.  One can easily point out Hillary's problems with the truth without calling her a disgraceful liar.

2/5/2016 11:41 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by bronxcheer on 2/7/2016 3:41:00 AM (view original):

Watch Fox News' Panel Savage Rubio's "Robotic" Debate "Flop"

LOL. RUBIO CHOKED IN THE CLUTCH. NEEDS WATER BADLY.

thats what I've been suggesting of rubio. slickster, no substance, great orator, no experience. just like Obozo. glad his true colors showed last night.
2/7/2016 9:44 AM
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's lead widened in New Hampshire just days before the primary, according to the latest CNN/WMUR tracking poll. Thirty-three percent of likely Republican primary voters said they support Trump, giving the billionaire a 17-point lead over his closest GOP rival. Trump gained 5 points from a similar tracking poll last week. Trump now has more than double the support of Sen. Marco Rubio, who came in second with 16 percent support. Sen. Ted Cruz has 14 percent for third place. Gov. John Kasich follows with 11 percent, while no other GOP candidate broke single-digit support.
2/7/2016 10:18 AM
Posted by moy23 on 2/7/2016 10:19:00 AM (view original):
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's lead widened in New Hampshire just days before the primary, according to the latest CNN/WMUR tracking poll. Thirty-three percent of likely Republican primary voters said they support Trump, giving the billionaire a 17-point lead over his closest GOP rival. Trump gained 5 points from a similar tracking poll last week. Trump now has more than double the support of Sen. Marco Rubio, who came in second with 16 percent support. Sen. Ted Cruz has 14 percent for third place. Gov. John Kasich follows with 11 percent, while no other GOP candidate broke single-digit support.
Trump's lead getting bigger is all due to the Tweet debacle of Cruz stealing votes from Carson making him look bad, and Rubio getting blindsided by Christie making him look like a rehearsed robot.
2/7/2016 11:31 AM
Posted by bheid408 on 2/7/2016 11:31:00 AM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 2/7/2016 10:19:00 AM (view original):
Trump's lead getting bigger is all due to the Tweet debacle of Cruz stealing votes from Carson making him look bad, and Rubio getting blindsided by Christie making him look like a rehearsed robot.
This poll was before the debate.... But I'm hoping the events you mentioned will catapult Trump to a dominant NH win.
2/7/2016 1:01 PM
Donald Trump leads the crowded GOP presidential field by double digits in the final days leading up to New Hampshire’s primary Tuesday, according to the latest Monmouth University Poll released on Sunday. Mr. Trump, a billionaire businessman, earns 30% support from voters likely to participate in Tuesday’s primary, with the next four candidates clustered within two percentage points but far behind Mr. Trump. The poll was taken before Saturday night’s Republican debate. With 14% support from likely voters, Ohio Gov. John Kasich has a narrow lead over Florida Sen. Marco Rubio and former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, who are tied at 13%, and Texas Sen. Ted Cruz at 12%. The four are within the margin of error of each other.
2/7/2016 8:06 PM
Trump's going to win NH. That's almost certain. Does it mean anything going forward? Probably not.
2/8/2016 2:16 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/8/2016 2:16:00 PM (view original):
Trump's going to win NH. That's almost certain. Does it mean anything going forward? Probably not.
Hypothetically speaking..........
2/8/2016 9:38 PM
President Trump..... Get used to it.
2/8/2016 11:16 PM
Posted by moy23 on 2/8/2016 11:16:00 PM (view original):
President Trump..... Get used to it.
Quoting to save.
2/8/2016 11:24 PM
◂ Prev 1...144|145|146|147|148...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.