2016 Presidential Race Topic

THE CLOWN STILL HAS TO FILE HIS FINANCIAL DISCLOSURES. HE WILL GET 2 30 OR 45 DAY EXTENSIONS, MILK THE PHONY RUN FOR ALL IT'S WORTH, BOMBASTICATE AT A DEBATE, THEN DROP OUT.

YE HEARD IT HERE
6/28/2015 3:18 PM
Posted by DougOut on 6/27/2015 3:10:00 PM (view original):
Nobody cares about Jindal or most of the others that have thrown in the hat.  We got about 3 on the radar. 

Maybe you can tell us again how Mittens has it wrapped up.
6/28/2015 9:39 PM
The argument is over. The supreme court will choose the next president.
6/29/2015 4:49 PM
They did that 15 years ago.
6/29/2015 5:03 PM
My point exactly.
6/29/2015 5:08 PM
Chris Christie joined the race for the Republican nomination. He looked to be the Dems biggest threat just over a year ago, and now he's lost support from all across the spectrum, especially from Republicans. Right now he's on the top 10 polling bubble to get into the first debate.
7/1/2015 12:49 AM
MORAL: DON'T HUG A BLACK PREZ DURING A CRISIS, AND DON'T TIE UP TRAFFIC EVEN MORE THAN NECESSARY
7/1/2015 2:37 AM
7/5/2015 8:04 AM
HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2016!

REPUGS LORDED OVER BY A DARKY FOR 8 YEARS, AND NOW A HAG!

GOODBYE GOP!

GOOD RIDDANCE!
7/5/2015 8:53 AM
Jim Webb joined the Democratic Party race. He's in the mold of an early 90s Democrat, but with the polarization of both parties those people in the moderate left are much, much fewer in number. I'm a Webb supporter, but I don't see a path to the nomination. Perhaps he could get a cabinet position such as Secretary of Defense.

We're down to Scott Walker and John Kasich (if he runs) left to announce.
7/5/2015 1:23 PM
Posted by stinenavy on 7/5/2015 1:23:00 PM (view original):
Jim Webb joined the Democratic Party race. He's in the mold of an early 90s Democrat, but with the polarization of both parties those people in the moderate left are much, much fewer in number. I'm a Webb supporter, but I don't see a path to the nomination. Perhaps he could get a cabinet position such as Secretary of Defense.

We're down to Scott Walker and John Kasich (if he runs) left to announce.
http://www.channel3000.com/politics/highlights-of-wisconsin-budget-debated-by-senate/34042306

Walker should announce soon now that the budget will pass. Solid budget will give him lots of talking points.

School Vouchers, special needs vouchers, repealed prevailing wages (this is a big one), cut $250 million from UW schools while freezing in-state tuitions, did not raise property taxes, drug testing for food stamps, larger tax deductions for married couples, lowered the amount the state stewardship program can borrow (this agency was out of control)...
7/8/2015 9:09 AM (edited)
MILWAUKEE SCHOOLS

-- The worst-performing Milwaukee Public Schools could be converted into independent charter or private voucher schools under control of a commissioner appointed by the county executive.

This is actually pretty interesting. Basically the 5 'worst' MPS schools can be converted to charter schools at no cost to the city or state in an effort to reform education in Milwaukee. The thought is charter schools outperform public schools in the city so why not give them a shot at turning the worst schools around so more kids can get a solid education and graduate.
7/8/2015 9:04 AM
I think Walker is announcing on Monday.

Jim Gilmore (former VA-GOV (R)) announced that he will announce he's running in August. His goal must be to prevent George Pataki from finishing last.
7/10/2015 3:45 AM
Posted by stinenavy on 7/10/2015 3:45:00 AM (view original):
I think Walker is announcing on Monday.

Jim Gilmore (former VA-GOV (R)) announced that he will announce he's running in August. His goal must be to prevent George Pataki from finishing last.
wsj just cracked open this beauty linking the John Doe / Scott Walker witch hunt to Lois Lerner and the IRS - http://www.wsj.com/articles/wisconsins-friend-at-the-irs-1436482521
7/10/2015 10:35 PM
Walker is 100% vetted - The guy has no skeletons. Watch this WSJ nugget become a much bigger headline in the days to come.
7/10/2015 10:37 PM
◂ Prev 1...20|21|22|23|24...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.