2016 Presidential Race Topic

Posted by RCBracco on 6/20/2016 11:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 6/20/2016 10:55:00 PM (view original):
They didn't let your kind in the military back in the day, Liberace. WTF are you talking about? Your dance troupe?
Look you sack of ****, I served six years in the Army for ******** like you. Never put down my service or the service of anyone when you lacked the courage to serve yourself.
LOL. You know nothing about me. I could be a 20 year vet and you could have a been a draft dodger. So STFU, put on your make-up and sequins then practice the piano, you Richard Simmons wanna-be.
6/21/2016 9:13 AM
Posted by RCBracco on 6/20/2016 10:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 6/20/2016 6:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by RCBracco on 6/20/2016 6:10:00 PM (view original):
Every body else? Speak for yourself *******
Man, now I'm scared. The Missing Adjective Police are *******ing at me. What should I do?
Want to correct spelling and punctuation next? If you side with BL, you've got lots of bigger problems.
You are a fascist piece of crap that I am sure never made one sacrifice for this country that you claim to care about. I had a few guys like you in my outfit who were smart ***** until the moment the crap hit the fan and then they were the first to cry for momma. You are gutless
Wow, someone must seriously be off their meds. As Mike mentions (good Lord, it must be bad, that we agree), this dude knows nothing about us, yet he feels obligated to try to criticize us for assumptions he makes. Maybe he too should resort to policing grammar and spelling.
6/21/2016 5:27 PM
I wouldn't know. I got just about every liberal, Plusewise MikeTitty, blocked and I must tell you…I LOVE IT! RCBracco is on perma ban.

Now I get to enjoy the many intelligent and relevant posts from good honest people who truly care.

I'm gonna roll with this BLOCKING thing. It should increase my posts and the truth factor in these threads.

6/21/2016 6:50 PM
Mmmmoooooyyyyyyyyyyyy?

moy?

anyone home?
6/22/2016 12:03 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/22/2016 12:03:00 PM (view original):
Mmmmoooooyyyyyyyyyyyy?

moy?

anyone home?
Have you not heard? The Trump people can no longer afford to pay him for his random posts. To bad. They brought such laughter to my days
6/22/2016 7:03 PM
Sad!
6/22/2016 7:16 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 6/22/2016 7:03:00 PM (view original):
Mmmmoooooyyyyyyyyyyyy?

moy?

anyone home?
Have you not heard? The Trump people can no longer afford to pay him for his random posts. To bad. They brought such laughter to my days
Guess that's what happens when a candidate doesn't accept money from groups who support other Countries and terrorists.
6/22/2016 7:48 PM
Posted by DougOut on 6/21/2016 6:50:00 PM (view original):
I wouldn't know. I got just about every liberal, Plusewise MikeTitty, blocked and I must tell you…I LOVE IT! RCBracco is on perma ban.

Now I get to enjoy the many intelligent and relevant posts from good honest people who truly care.

I'm gonna roll with this BLOCKING thing. It should increase my posts and the truth factor in these threads.

lolz, classic Doug/Rush.

Anybody who doesn't agree with me A) is not good, B) is not honest, and C) doesn't "truly care."

I don't see how you Rush knobslobberers can possibly justify persistently referring to Democrats as "hateful" and "closed-minded" and then make a statement that paints everyone who disagrees with you with such broad negative brushstrokes and NOT see the irony. It's like absurdist satire of political commentary. Honestly, there are times SNL could make a skit out of just reading the transcript of a Rush Limbaugh broadcast.
6/22/2016 7:55 PM
Posted by all3 on 6/22/2016 7:48:00 PM (view original):
Mmmmoooooyyyyyyyyyyyy?

moy?

anyone home?
Guess that's what happens when a candidate doesn't accept money from groups who support other Countries and terrorists.
Apparently, he doesn't accept money from anyone.

Or, more likely, no one wants to give him money.
6/22/2016 7:57 PM
Mmmmoooooyyyyyyyyyyyy?

moy?

anyone home?
bracco on the left, enjoying a beer. His prey on the right.

6/22/2016 8:02 PM
GREAT JOB BY TRUMP TODAY! GREAT SPEECH!

The gentleman took a week off after the Orlando slaughter and deferred his speech until today. And then he presented the speech meant for last week, and tore Hillary up. She will never stand up to this. Even the democrat propaganda press can not save her now. It's over for liar hillary.

Meanwhile, last week, hillary the slut turned it into a fund raiser begging everybody for a buck for the dead gay people she and Obama said shouldn't be married just four short years ago. She got 21 Million from Wall Street speeches in the last two years but she won't release the transcripts. She lied and said they left the White House broke but now they got $300 MILLION! How do you do that? How do all the politicians become Millionaires on a hundred thousand something a year? It's not possible. And how do her and her husband try to trip a TRILLION dollars in something called the CLINTON FOUNDATION and then hardly give any money to Haiti or anywhere else but end up taking the best AIR and HOTEL and FOOD and VACATION for themselves while paying their friends lavish salaries and perks and vacations? Hillary Lied while people died.

Sad!
6/22/2016 8:09 PM
The Dems and Nancy Pelosi are doing what they usually do. Sitting on their *** and doing nothing.

They call it a sit in. The uneducated left left out the H.
6/22/2016 9:24 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
A June 14th Bloomberg Politics national poll of likely voters in November’s election found that barely half of those who favored Sanders — 55 percent — plan to vote for Clinton. Instead, 22 percent say they’ll vote for Trump, while 18 percent favor Libertarian Gary Johnson.
6/22/2016 10:14 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 1...374|375|376|377|378...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.