2016 Presidential Race Topic

Posted by all3 on 6/28/2016 4:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by RCBracco on 6/28/2016 4:40:00 PM (view original):
Fat Boy thinks he can tell everyone what to do and when he gets called on his **** then everyone else is stupid. Truth is he is inferior in so many ways.
It's well documented that I am not a fan of Mike's, but you seem to be adding absolutely nothing to this thread other than idiocy. Maybe you could leave too. I'm sure you wouldn't be missed.
Be careful what you wish for. You know how he needs a target. If I am not here you could be next.
6/28/2016 7:01 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 6/28/2016 6:58:00 PM (view original):
Being called stupid by a moron is funny.
Stupid people laugh a lot. It's easier than saying "I don't understand what you mean." It's a form of a defense mechanism.

Of course, I'm not sure why I told you that. Probably made you giggle and nod.
6/28/2016 7:12 PM
I have run across a lot of ******** in my life but you are the first one I ever met that enjoyed being an *******. For a community college drop out you sure have a high opinion of yourself
6/28/2016 9:21 PM
No one gives a **** about your personal history.

Why don't you go back to repeating words you heard Jon Stewart say? You know, the ones you don't understand.
6/29/2016 7:41 AM
So another example of how the Clintons don't believe the rules apply to them.

Ol' Bill climbs aboard a plane to chat up Loretta Lynch. She might just be involved in the Hillary email scandal.
6/30/2016 6:04 PM
This link alone knocks Clinton out of the box - she would be the most pro abortion president ever even trumping Obama.

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/06/29/hillary-clinton-i-will-always-stand-with-planned-parenthood-it-does-extraordinary-things/
6/30/2016 9:57 PM
Posted by chisox378 on 6/30/2016 9:57:00 PM (view original):
This link alone knocks Clinton out of the box - she would be the most pro abortion president ever even trumping Obama.

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/06/29/hillary-clinton-i-will-always-stand-with-planned-parenthood-it-does-extraordinary-things/
Maybe Clinton spent 3 1/2 hours with the FBI trying to figure-out how they could guard the abortion clinics.
I'm sure it wasn't about anything illegal she did.
7/3/2016 10:39 AM

What do you mean by "knocks her out of the box?"

I'm pretty sure about 70% of the country is pro-choice, including almost 90% of registered Democrats, so I don't think it hurts her politically.
7/3/2016 12:26 PM
I couldn't find a single poll where the overall number was anywhere near 70%. Perhaps you could share where you got that figure. Every poll I can find says much closer to 50-50. I know that people can "slant" numbers to say whatever they want, but even that's better than just making them up.
7/3/2016 12:41 PM
I guess it depends what you look for. Gallup has only 19% of Americans being opposed to abortion in all circumstances.
7/3/2016 3:13 PM
But you're right, using "pro-choice" or "pro-life" nomenclature it looks like a fairly even split. On the other hand, only 29% would overturn Roe v. Wade.

Also, only 20% of respondents said it was a critical voting issue. So again, no perspective on it is likely to be political suicide.
7/3/2016 3:17 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 7/3/2016 12:26:00 PM (view original):

What do you mean by "knocks her out of the box?"

I'm pretty sure about 70% of the country is pro-choice, including almost 90% of registered Democrats, so I don't think it hurts her politically.
70%?????????? REALLY. AND it doesn't hurt her politically. AND what do you say?

AND WHAT DO YOU SAY SIR? YOU THROW OUT COLD HARD NUMBERS. WHAT DO YOU SAY SIR?

Throw the numbers away for just this instant and tell us what is in your heart. I think we know.

GOD knows what you think and he knows what is in your heart. Only YOU can change.

Your masters who you have succumbed to will allow you no such disagreement. Your new Regime of intolerance is now and has been on the offensive.

And as we celebrate our independence from tyranny, we take notice of the new King and his Ministers of oppression.

EPA. IRA. STATE DEPARTMENT. TRANSPORTATION. INTERIOR. BIG GOVERNMENT!

And it confuses me and the little ones next to me and the community over the hill who have played by the rules and split our blood.

Why are you so more concerned with the murder of helpless babies and not more concerned with your own manhood and freedom.

7/3/2016 3:38 PM
Doug on the sauce again
7/3/2016 3:49 PM

It's good to know we will never hear from the bad people again.

Don't look.
Don't care.

PERMA BLOCKED
7/3/2016 3:59 PM
You are blocking the author of this post, DougOut.
7/3/2016 4:19 PM
◂ Prev 1...379|380|381|382|383...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.