2016 Presidential Race Topic

The majority of viewers who watched Donald Trump's speech to the Republican National Convention on Thursday night said it made them more likely to vote for him in November, according to a CNN/ORC instant poll.

The poll found that 56% of speech viewers were more likely to vote for the New York businessman after seeing him formally accept the Republican nomination.

32% of viewers said his speech had little effect on them, and 10% said it made them less likely to cast their vote for Trump in November.

Overall, 57% of viewers said they had a "very positive" reaction to Trump's speech. Meanwhile, 18% said they were "somewhat positive" and 24% said it had a "negative effect."

7/22/2016 9:31 AM
Dull Hillary will lose this election. She is so crooked even Sanders voters will be voting for Trump.
7/22/2016 9:32 AM
He does have that on his side. And "that" is she's just as horrible as him.
7/22/2016 9:38 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/22/2016 9:38:00 AM (view original):
She's way worse than him. He hasn't spent a single $ in general election advertising and he's tied with her. Trump the fiscal conservative!!!
7/22/2016 9:44 AM
Posted by moy23 on 7/22/2016 9:44:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/22/2016 9:38:00 AM (view original):
She's way worse than him. He hasn't spent a single $ in general election advertising and he's tied with her. Trump the fiscal conservative!!!
I am sure this sentence makes sense to someone but I am having difficulty with the logic. Can someone please explain. She is worse then him because he has not spent a $ on advertising? What does one have to do with the other?
7/22/2016 11:03 AM
You having difficulty reading shocks no one.
7/22/2016 11:13 AM

In a random act of journalism the Associated Press obtained a secret document revealing that Iran will get a key nuclear restriction lifted in as little as eleven years. After that, Iran will be able to build nuclear weapons.

The secret deal, involving Barack Obama, John Kerry (who served in Vietnam), and European Union leaders means Iran can replace over 5,000 archaic nuclear centrifuges with advanced versions. Within six months after that, they’ll be able to produce enough usable uranium to make nukes.

This is a disaster. It’s also proof that the American people, and the entire world, were lied to. Deadly lies. By Obama, John Kerry (who served in Vietnam) and the EU And of course by the Iranians, who continue to peddle the BS cover story that they’re only upgrading their nuclear program for “peaceful” purposes. Because their Islamic Republic government is guided by the religion of peace.

The Obama Regime and elected Democrat trashed Israel’s Prime Minister when he tried to warn the world about this “deal.” They did the same to conservatives. While American businesses, who stood to gain financially from renewed ties with Iran gave this monstrosity their blessing.

The only outstanding question is: WHY? Why are Obama and his Democrats are so insistent on making Iran a nuclear superpower?

There are answers to that question if you have the courage to believe the truth.

7/22/2016 1:31 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/22/2016 11:13:00 AM (view original):
You having difficulty reading shocks no one.
*******! Clearly the statement makes no sense logically but you would rather continue being super **** then have a conversation. If you are trying to say the statement makes sense then you are as I have suspected a fool.
7/22/2016 2:08 PM
Punctuation, dumbass. Those little dots end sentences. Of course, I wouldn't expect a moron who uses "then" instead of "than" to understand punctuation.
7/22/2016 2:15 PM
Thanks. Just proved my point. You are a fool.
7/22/2016 2:16 PM
You've never had a point. You admitted to it not so long ago. STFU and go polish your knob.
7/22/2016 3:08 PM
I'm still waiting for the riots at the convention in cleveland....
7/22/2016 3:13 PM

And Trump just sent a tweet out. Well, I don't know if it was just sent out, but it's recent. And it's right on the money. He says: "The media is spending more time doing a forensic analysis of Melania's speech than the FBI spent on Hillary's emails." That happens to be true. And the reason they're doing it is because this is the standard operating procedure of the Drive-By Media, and that is to focus on anything that they think they can use to blow up the Republicans, the conservatives, their convention, or what have you, and bring nothing but negative attention to it.
7/22/2016 3:36 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/22/2016 3:08:00 PM (view original):
You've never had a point. You admitted to it not so long ago. STFU and go polish your knob.
Your apology is not accepted.
7/22/2016 3:51 PM
The fact that you think I'd apologize to you for anything shows that we have not reached the depths of your retardation.
7/22/2016 3:59 PM
◂ Prev 1...388|389|390|391|392...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.