2016 Presidential Race Topic

Trump is AWESOME!!!!
7/27/2016 6:37 PM
If Russia or any other country or person has Hillary Clinton's 33,000 illegally deleted emails, perhaps they should share them with the FBI!

-Trump
7/27/2016 6:39 PM
Fat Mike speaks and we are all wrong. The "man" is a total ******* and should die and make the world a better place. I would be happy to give you a gun Mike if you would promise to stick it in your mouth and pull the trigger.
7/27/2016 6:41 PM
Posted by moy23 on 7/27/2016 6:37:00 PM (view original):
Trump is AWESOME!!!!
Speaking of dumb *****! Moy you can share Mikes gun. If you use it on your head it will not hit anything important.
7/27/2016 6:43 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 7/27/2016 3:26:00 PM (view original):
This is a capitol offense. Calls for a firing squad
Lol.
7/27/2016 6:43 PM
Posted by moy23 on 7/27/2016 6:43:00 PM (view original):
Lol.
LOL? You think conspiring with our enemy is funny? Eat **** and die mother ******.
7/27/2016 6:46 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 7/27/2016 6:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 7/27/2016 6:37:00 PM (view original):
Trump is AWESOME!!!!
Speaking of dumb *****! Moy you can share Mikes gun. If you use it on your head it will not hit anything important.
Another violent lib.... Go figure
7/27/2016 6:50 PM
No, I think he just thinks you're an idiot. But he'll have to wait his turn to call you one. The line is long.

BTW, if a retard like you has a gun, that's a legit reason for stronger gun control laws. Retards shouldn't have access to firearms.
7/27/2016 6:52 PM

Donald Trump on Wednesday said he hopes Hillary Clinton’s deleted emails have fallen into the hands of Russian hackers.

“If they hacked, they probably have her 33,000 emails. I hope they do,” Trump said at a press conference at his resort in Doral, Florida.

The Republican presidential nominee was referring to the widely held suspicion that Russia is responsible for hacking the Democratic National Committee’s servers, resulting in the leak of tens of thousands of emails just days before the party’s nominating convention in Philadelphia.

Trump said that he hoped the hackers had also accessed Clinton’s private email servers. “They probably have her 33,000 emails that she lost and deleted.”

Trump then addressed the rogue nation directly, saying “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing.”

By actively hoping that American servers were hacked by another nation, Trump broke an unwritten but cardinal rule of American public office: You don’t root against the United States, even when your political opponent is in power.

Regardless of party or platform, American public officials are expected to champion U.S. interests and defend U.S. national security. Trump seemed to do the opposite Wednesday.

Within moments of Trump’s press conference, his running mate, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence (R), released a statement distancing himself from the nominee’s words. “If it is Russia and they are interfering in our elections, I can assure you both parties and the United States government will ensure there are serious consequences,” Pence said.

“I find those kinds of comments to be totally outrageous,” Leon Panetta, a former secretary of defense and director of central intelligence in the Obama administration, said of Trump’s comments. “You’ve got now a presidential candidate who is in fact asking the Russians to engage in American politics. I just think that is beyond the pale.”

Panetta, who has endorsed Clinton, said “this kind of statement only reflects the fact that [Trump] truly is not qualified to be president of the United States.”

Trump, however, doubled down on his demand for Clinton’s emails in a tweet shortly after the press conference.

The 33,000 number refers to emails that Clinton said she and her staff deleted from her servers because they contained “personal and private” information, including correspondence about her daughter Chelsea Clinton’s wedding.

Earlier this year, FBI Director James Comey said an exhaustive investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server during her tenure as secretary of state revealed that she and her staff were “extremely careless” in their handling of documents. But he recommend to the Department of Justice that “no charges” were appropriate.

House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) also pushed back against Trump’s hope that Russia successfully penetrates U.S. servers. “Russia is a global menace led by a devious thug. Putin should stay out of this election,” Brendan Buck, Ryan’s spokesman, told BuzzFeed News.

Trump declined to say whether or not Putin should stay out of U.S. elections, telling the assembled press Wednesday, “I’m not going to tell Putin what to do. Why should I tell Putin what to do?”

Clinton’s campaign was also quick to respond to Trump’s press conference.

“This has to be the first time that a major presidential candidate has actively encouraged a foreign power to conduct espionage against his political opponent,” Clinton adviser Jake Sullivan said Wednesday. “This has gone from being a matter of curiosity, and a matter of politics, to being a national security issue.”

7/27/2016 6:52 PM
Blame the retard, not the gun.
7/27/2016 6:53 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 7/27/2016 6:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 7/27/2016 6:43:00 PM (view original):
Lol.
LOL? You think conspiring with our enemy is funny? Eat **** and die mother ******.
Lol. That's hardly conspiring. Trump also said they'd have it by now if they had it so they might as well share it. You take Trump too literally. The last sentence in his quote from you is a jab at the media, you tool.
7/27/2016 6:53 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/27/2016 6:52:00 PM (view original):
No, I think he just thinks you're an idiot. But he'll have to wait his turn to call you one. The line is long.

BTW, if a retard like you has a gun, that's a legit reason for stronger gun control laws. Retards shouldn't have access to firearms.
You are a gutless piece of **** Mike. No one likes you even people as right wing as you are. You are a fat turd
7/27/2016 6:56 PM
Retards don't know a lot of words. "Conspire" is one of them they don't understand.
7/27/2016 6:57 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 7/27/2016 6:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/27/2016 6:52:00 PM (view original):

You are a gutless piece of **** Mike. No one likes you even people as right wing as you are. You are a fat turd
That hurts. A retard on the internet is being hateful. Woe is me.
7/27/2016 6:58 PM
Seriously though.... Who cares if Putin has Hillary's deleted emails.... Of the 30000 we've seen the DOJ isn't indicting her over and she claims the deleted 33000 emails were all personal in nature. Right?
7/27/2016 6:59 PM
◂ Prev 1...394|395|396|397|398...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.