2016 Presidential Race Topic

Gee, I am so glad I served so that people like Trump and Moy can **** on that service. Oh and Moy, I did not choose to go to Viet Nam. My generation had the draft to deal with. Of course the Trumpster was able to buy out of it. Lucky for you that they did away with the draft. I am sure you could not afford the price
7/30/2016 11:37 PM
I can't understand how anyone who fought for this Country (even if not voluntarily) can support Clinton, who wants to welcome every loser, criminal, and terrorist from around the World to come live here.
BTW, how do you feel Dems. are doing with VA services? From the interactions I've seen and heard about, pretty darn crappy. Want more of that too?
7/31/2016 12:03 AM
If I believed the first part of your post then I would agree however this is just a lot of smoke and BS. Part two I agree with but do you really think Trump will do any better? He does not give a **** about veterans. The average GI is not in his economic class.
7/31/2016 12:14 AM
Posted by RCBracco on 7/30/2016 11:37:00 PM (view original):
Gee, I am so glad I served so that people like Trump and Moy can **** on that service. Oh and Moy, I did not choose to go to Viet Nam. My generation had the draft to deal with. Of course the Trumpster was able to buy out of it. Lucky for you that they did away with the draft. I am sure you could not afford the price
I'm not ******* on that service. I love the fact that his kid went to war for this country. What I don't get is how it's this Father's sacrifice. It's the kids sacrifice, not the dads.
7/31/2016 12:20 AM
Nielson Media Research final numbers on ACCEPTANCE SPEECH: TRUMP 32.2 MILLION. CLINTON 27.8 MILLION. Thank you!
7/31/2016 12:32 AM
Thank you to all of the television viewers that made my speech at the Republican National Convention #1 over Crooked Hillary and DEMS.
7/31/2016 12:32 AM
Become a parent and raise a kid for 20 plus years and then have him come home in a metal box. What would you call that if not a sacrifice? Choose a word, any word. As a nation we have called that a sacrifice for over 200 hundred years but of course you Trumpsters call it something else. Maybe to speak in Trump terms we can say that the kids parents made a bad investment. Right, that does sound more Republican. I guess your right. Cant cry about a bad investment. Next time raise smarter kids
7/31/2016 12:33 AM
Posted by RCBracco on 7/31/2016 12:33:00 AM (view original):
Become a parent and raise a kid for 20 plus years and then have him come home in a metal box. What would you call that if not a sacrifice? Choose a word, any word. As a nation we have called that a sacrifice for over 200 hundred years but of course you Trumpsters call it something else. Maybe to speak in Trump terms we can say that the kids parents made a bad investment. Right, that does sound more Republican. I guess your right. Cant cry about a bad investment. Next time raise smarter kids
If my kid died in a coal mine that he wanted to work in, or as a deep sea fisherman that he wanted to do.... Is that my (the parents) sacrifice? Or my child's sacrifice?
7/31/2016 9:07 AM (edited)
If my cousin is shot to death dealing drugs in Newark.... It would be my aunt's misfortune, not her sacrifice.
7/31/2016 9:05 AM (edited)
Captain Khan, killed 12 years ago, was a hero, but this is about RADICAL ISLAMIC TERROR and the weakness of our "leaders" to eradicate it!

-Trump
7/31/2016 9:08 AM
Can you imagine if I had the small crowds that Hillary is drawing today in Pennsylvania. It would be a major media event! @CNN @FoxNews

-Trump
7/31/2016 9:09 AM
Arizona is not in play...

A new general election poll of Arizona voters (full pdf below) conducted by independent organization IWS research shows Donald Trump with a 7.5 advantage (48.8%) over Hillary Clinton (41.3%).
7/31/2016 9:11 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I was viciously attacked by Mr. Khan at the Democratic Convention. Am I not allowed to respond? Hillary voted for the Iraq war, not me!

-Trump
7/31/2016 12:40 PM
Posted by moy23 on 7/31/2016 12:40:00 PM (view original):
I was viciously attacked by Mr. Khan at the Democratic Convention. Am I not allowed to respond? Hillary voted for the Iraq war, not me!

-Trump
#PrayersForDonald
7/31/2016 12:59 PM
◂ Prev 1...401|402|403|404|405...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.