2016 Presidential Race Topic

Posted by wylie715 on 8/26/2016 1:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by RCBracco on 8/26/2016 12:51:00 PM (view original):
Mr. Nasty is the last person in the world I would want to have a beer with.
I think I'd enjoy having a beer with Mike. Not sure how many of you other ***** I could say that about. Maybe Kermit. Definitely not bronxidiot or moy.
I would enjoy having a beer with you and a few others here. We might take Moy along just for the chuckles. As long as we kept him away from any black people that he would insult

8/26/2016 1:41 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 8/26/2016 1:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/26/2016 11:02:00 AM (view original):
Posted by RCBracco on 8/26/2016 10:32:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/26/2016 9:47:00 AM (view original):
Posted by RCBracco on 8/26/2016 1:57:00 AM (view original):
I love when you right wingers ***** about paying taxes. You claim the left is looking for a free ride but you are the ones who are not willing to pay your fair share. You deserve Trump as President. He can **** the country over the way you ******** have always wanted it.
You're an angry, uninformed fellow. Take a sedative and read a book.

And you are a nasty insulting thug but then you know that, right?
I don't insult everybody. Just those who I think are excruciatingly stupid

Here's the problem when you "group" people like this: "I love when you right wingers ***** about paying taxes. You claim the left is looking for a free ride but you are the ones who are not willing to pay your fair share."

I don't think "the left is looking for a free ride." I think there are plenty on the right who want a free ride too. I just don't want to pay for their free ride any more, or any less, than I want to pay for lefty free rides. And I sure as **** don't want the left deciding my fair share. A "fair share" would be the same for everybody. Want 15% of my earnings? Fine. Take 15% of the earnings from everyone. I think it's called "Fair tax" and NO POLITICIAN of note will ever support it. Because he gets 0 votes from the left.
Admit it, Mike. You insult anyone and everyone. At least on this website. That could be because pretty everyone here comes across as excruciatingly stupid at one time or another. (For some it is all the time) In real life, you probably only insult people 75% as much as you insult them here.
Meh. You could look at the ASK MIKET23 THREAD in the HBD forum and see that I don't insult anyone and everyone. You could claim that's different as it's game-based help but those people are on this website.

My personality is pretty much the same all the time but, in the real world, I don't HAVE to deal with idiots. I can wipe them away. I guess you could argue that I could block, or simply not respond to, the idiots on this site. I did that and realized that there were 3-4 complete pages at a time of "You have blocked this idiot" in every thread. So I only left the dumbest of the dumbest on block. bracco is working his way back to block.
8/26/2016 1:58 PM
8/26/2016 2:02 PM
No, not really. A lot of people don't like me. Here and real world. Don't care.
8/26/2016 2:03 PM
8/26/2016 2:17 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/26/2016 2:03:00 PM (view original):
No, not really. A lot of people don't like me. Here and real world. Don't care.
COUNT ME IN!

Now would you please block me.
8/26/2016 2:24 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/26/2016 12:45:00 PM (view original):
It ******* pains me to say but Trump is right when he asks "What do you have to lose?" The poor black community has been the poor black community since they weren't slaves. It hasn't gotten better for them with Dems helping them or Repubs ignoring them. If I were them, I'd be retarded like moy/all3 and say "He's a wild card. Who knows what he'll do?" because, with Hillary, I know I'll still be poor and black after 4 years.
To be fair, they'll still be black after four years of Trump too.
8/26/2016 2:44 PM
And he will still be orange. And Halloween will become our most important celebration of the year t
8/26/2016 3:01 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 8/26/2016 1:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 8/26/2016 1:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by RCBracco on 8/26/2016 12:51:00 PM (view original):
Mr. Nasty is the last person in the world I would want to have a beer with.
I think I'd enjoy having a beer with Mike. Not sure how many of you other ***** I could say that about. Maybe Kermit. Definitely not bronxidiot or moy.
I would enjoy having a beer with you and a few others here. We might take Moy along just for the chuckles. As long as we kept him away from any black people that he would insult

No one ever has just A beer with moy23.
8/26/2016 3:20 PM
Posted by moy23 on 8/26/2016 2:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/26/2016 12:45:00 PM (view original):
It ******* pains me to say but Trump is right when he asks "What do you have to lose?" The poor black community has been the poor black community since they weren't slaves. It hasn't gotten better for them with Dems helping them or Repubs ignoring them. If I were them, I'd be retarded like moy/all3 and say "He's a wild card. Who knows what he'll do?" because, with Hillary, I know I'll still be poor and black after 4 years.
To be fair, they'll still be black after four years of Trump too.
Are you sure? Trump changed colors. So did Sammy Sosa and Michael Jackson.
8/26/2016 3:26 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/26/2016 1:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 8/26/2016 1:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/26/2016 11:02:00 AM (view original):
Posted by RCBracco on 8/26/2016 10:32:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/26/2016 9:47:00 AM (view original):
Posted by RCBracco on 8/26/2016 1:57:00 AM (view original):
I love when you right wingers ***** about paying taxes. You claim the left is looking for a free ride but you are the ones who are not willing to pay your fair share. You deserve Trump as President. He can **** the country over the way you ******** have always wanted it.
You're an angry, uninformed fellow. Take a sedative and read a book.

And you are a nasty insulting thug but then you know that, right?
I don't insult everybody. Just those who I think are excruciatingly stupid

Here's the problem when you "group" people like this: "I love when you right wingers ***** about paying taxes. You claim the left is looking for a free ride but you are the ones who are not willing to pay your fair share."

I don't think "the left is looking for a free ride." I think there are plenty on the right who want a free ride too. I just don't want to pay for their free ride any more, or any less, than I want to pay for lefty free rides. And I sure as **** don't want the left deciding my fair share. A "fair share" would be the same for everybody. Want 15% of my earnings? Fine. Take 15% of the earnings from everyone. I think it's called "Fair tax" and NO POLITICIAN of note will ever support it. Because he gets 0 votes from the left.
Admit it, Mike. You insult anyone and everyone. At least on this website. That could be because pretty everyone here comes across as excruciatingly stupid at one time or another. (For some it is all the time) In real life, you probably only insult people 75% as much as you insult them here.
Meh. You could look at the ASK MIKET23 THREAD in the HBD forum and see that I don't insult anyone and everyone. You could claim that's different as it's game-based help but those people are on this website.

My personality is pretty much the same all the time but, in the real world, I don't HAVE to deal with idiots. I can wipe them away. I guess you could argue that I could block, or simply not respond to, the idiots on this site. I did that and realized that there were 3-4 complete pages at a time of "You have blocked this idiot" in every thread. So I only left the dumbest of the dumbest on block. bracco is working his way back to block.
Okay, I'd like names too. Give me three users who you have exchanged more than 5 - 10 posts with who you haven't insulted.
8/26/2016 5:16 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 8/26/2016 2:02:00 PM (view original):
think again, bozo
8/26/2016 5:17 PM
How about I teach you to use the search engine instead?
8/26/2016 5:21 PM
8/26/2016 5:27 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/26/2016 5:21:00 PM (view original):
How about I teach you to use the search engine instead?
How about two names? Stumped you so your response is a wiseass comment. You need therapy dude
8/26/2016 5:55 PM
◂ Prev 1...453|454|455|456|457...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.