2016 Presidential Race Topic

I imagine both have been asked and have either declined or set heavy topic restrictions so the networks declined.
8/28/2016 5:29 PM
"I think that both candidates, Crooked Hillary and myself, should release detailed medical records. I have no problem in doing so! Hillary?"

-Trump

#fit4president
8/28/2016 8:24 PM
I'd vote for whichever one was more likely to die early in their term.
8/28/2016 8:29 PM
Quanell X, leader of the New Black Panther Party in Houston, Texas, said this week on a local news program that black Americans should “truly examine” Donald Trump’s outreach to the black community and “reexamine the relationship” that black voters have with the Democratic Party.
8/28/2016 8:40 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/28/2016 8:29:00 PM (view original):
I'd vote for whichever one was more likely to die early in their term.
That's one for hillary.
8/28/2016 8:51 PM
Because poor blacks have been voting Dem for a bazillion years and they're still poor and black?

Poor people are stupid. And that applies to the poor whites in WV who would never consider a Dem.

Yeah, **** you poor people. You're poor because you're plain *** stupid. Get a not stupid person to explain it.
8/28/2016 8:52 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/28/2016 8:52:00 PM (view original):
Because poor blacks have been voting Dem for a bazillion years and they're still poor and black?

Poor people are stupid. And that applies to the poor whites in WV who would never consider a Dem.

Yeah, **** you poor people. You're poor because you're plain *** stupid. Get a not stupid person to explain it.
Mike demonstrating his ability to handle complex situations with nuance.
8/28/2016 9:01 PM

Donald Trump’s campaign is planning its biggest ad buy to date, upward of $10 million on commercials airing over the next week or so.

The campaign expects the ads to begin airing as soon as Monday in nine states: Ohio, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Florida, where the campaign has already been on the air, along with New Hampshire, Virginia, Iowa, Colorado and Nevada. They’re all important swing states.

Trump has so far been badly outspent by his Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton, and groups supporting her candidacy.

The new investment comes amid signs that Trump’s lagging poll numbers may be improving against Clinton’s following a campaign reboot.

8/28/2016 11:29 PM
TRUMP ROPE A DOPE!
8/28/2016 11:30 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 8/28/2016 9:01:00 PM (view original):

Nah, he's just making excuses for why he's poor.

8/29/2016 7:58 AM

Sometimes the truth hurts.

I get Obama getting the black vote. I'm just not sure why they're flocking to Hillary. Did their lives get better with Bill in office? Did it get better with Obama in office? Same goes for backwoods whiteys. Aren't you still living in the same shack your parents lived in with Bush I and II?

At least think about why you're voting for who you're voting for.
8/29/2016 7:59 AM
8/29/2016 8:02 AM
"Now that African-Americans are seeing what a bad job Hillary type policy and management has done to the inner-cities, they want TRUMP!"
8/29/2016 9:38 AM

#AmnestyDon Trends on Twitter After Scarborough Goes on Amusing Anti-Trump Rant

8/29/2016 10:43 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/29/2016 7:59:00 AM (view original):

Sometimes the truth hurts.

I get Obama getting the black vote. I'm just not sure why they're flocking to Hillary. Did their lives get better with Bill in office? Did it get better with Obama in office? Same goes for backwoods whiteys. Aren't you still living in the same shack your parents lived in with Bush I and II?

At least think about why you're voting for who you're voting for.
So, in your view, poor people who vote either Democrat or Republican aren't "think[ing] about why [they're] voting for who [they're] voting for?"

Who should they vote for?
8/29/2016 11:37 AM
◂ Prev 1...458|459|460|461|462...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.