2016 Presidential Race Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I'm willing to wager "quite well" has different meanings to us.   I'm also willing to wager the "best" they've ever had it was during this show and all have fallen off the map.   I'm tempted to look them up but that seems like I'd be wasting time that I'd rather not waste.

I can't imagine that any of them have a skill set that's going to let them do well in life.    Possibly they invested well, I know they made a pissload of money doing JS, but, more than likely, they did not. 

I'd say "Trump's act will wear thin" but I don't think it's an act.  The only thing Trump likes more than being talked about is being on TV.   And he's getting more coverage than Tom Brady's wilted balls.   He's loving it. 
8/26/2015 11:12 AM
YE DON'T MESS WITH THE DONALD!
8/26/2015 11:23 AM
While money is money, money being made off reality show fame doesn't seem to be a good life plan.    Marriage Boot Camp is for people having marital problems.  That's probably not a good thing.

FYI, I googled a couple of them.    Situation lost his laundromat for failing to pay rent.  Ronny is facing a lawsuit from punching a dude on the boardwalk.   Pauly and Vinny are doing TV shows.   Vinny's is MTV. 
8/26/2015 11:57 AM
8/26/2015 12:08 PM

Or just add something to the topic one day.

Seriously, every 3-4 months, I'll unblock someone I have blocked just to see if they're still doing the same thing.    And, every time, you fail to add anything.   Head on back to that place where someone once said "LOL.  FUNNY!!!" and stay there.    It's better for everyone.
8/26/2015 1:44 PM
8/26/2015 1:49 PM
Posted by moy23 on 8/26/2015 11:29:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/26/2015 11:12:00 AM (view original):
I'm willing to wager "quite well" has different meanings to us.   I'm also willing to wager the "best" they've ever had it was during this show and all have fallen off the map.   I'm tempted to look them up but that seems like I'd be wasting time that I'd rather not waste.

I can't imagine that any of them have a skill set that's going to let them do well in life.    Possibly they invested well, I know they made a pissload of money doing JS, but, more than likely, they did not. 

I'd say "Trump's act will wear thin" but I don't think it's an act.  The only thing Trump likes more than being talked about is being on TV.   And he's getting more coverage than Tom Brady's wilted balls.   He's loving it. 
John Lennon didn't do as well without the Beatles nor did Jagger without the stones. The best they ever done was when the band was all together.

But to fill you in:

Vinny (27 y/o) is in acting school and has his own talk show 'the show with vinny'
Pauly D (35) has his own show 'the Pauly D project', and is doing his DJ thing with 50 cent.
Snooki (27) is rolling in cash with dancing with the stars and her 'snooki & jwoww' show
JWoww (27) has her show with Snooki, a recurring character on the soap 'One life to live', and just started another reality show 'marriage boot camp'.
Situation (34) has endorsements galore. He currently has a show called 'the sorrentinos' and is on marriage boot camp with jwoww.
Ronny and Sammy have fell out of publicity.

One life to live stopped airing two years ago. You're not so great with the whole google thing.
8/26/2015 11:26 PM
Yeah, you're horrible with Google. 

Pauly D project concluded on 6/14/12 after 4 months on air.
The Show with Vinny concluded in July 2012 after 3 months on air.
Dancing with the Stars is about 4 months if you make it the finals.
Snooki and Jwoww ran 37 episodes(crushing Vinny and Pauly) but concluded in Feb of this year.
Marriage Boot Camp, as I said, is couples with marital problems.   C-list celebs populate it for 8-10 episodes.
The Sorrentions has had 9 episodes.   No idea is a 2nd season is planned.

Basically all of these are reality shows.   As I said, money is money but reality series doesn't seem like a career that will sustain you for the rest of your life.  Unless you're a Kardashian or an old transgender dude connected to the Kardashians.
8/27/2015 9:46 AM
Wow... You guys are really into this jersey shore stuff.

http://www.thesquander.com/jersey-shore-cast-2015-net-worth/

^^^This is all their net worths.... As of 2015.

Regarding JWoww:

Jwoww is a reality television personality who has a net worth of $3 million. JWoww is best known for starring in the MTV reality series Jersey Shore. She was also a main cast member of the Jersey Shore spin-off called Snooki & JWoww. JWoww also made several appearances on other shows, including TNA Impact! and Disaster Date. She and her fiancé, Roger Matthews, are currently cast members on Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars. JWoww promotes a line of suntanning products with the Australian Gold Company and owns her own clothing line called "Filthy Couture" as well as a design company called Jenni Farley Designs Inc. She released a book titled The Rules According to JWOWW: Shore-Tested Secrets on Landing a Mint Guy, Staying Fresh to Death, and Kicking the Competition to the Curb.

From this website: http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/jwoww-net-worth/

Regarding 'Snooki and Jwoww' they each made $175,000 per episode up until February 2015. That's more per episode than they made on Jersey Shore.
8/27/2015 1:05 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...65|66|67|68|69...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.