2016 Presidential Race Topic

GOD FORBID
7/27/2016 9:29 PM

SO HERE'S A BS JOKE.

BUMPER STICKER.

KANE AND UNABLE.

GET IT?

I GOT ANOTHER ONE.

HILLARY, THE DNC, THE IRS AND THE FBI WALK INTO A BAR LOOKING FOR AN E MAIL.

THEY GET A WHITE RUSSIAN INSTEAD.

GET IT?

KANE AND UNABLE!

LMAO!
7/27/2016 9:33 PM

The New York Times has already tweeted the following: "Donald called on Russia to hack Hillary Clinton's email." The thing about it is Trump is putting 'em all on. He's laughing silently with all of this stuff, and they're buying it! They have no sense of humor, particularly when you're laughing at them, when you're mocking. They can't... They have no tolerance. The party of tolerance and compassion, the party of Jon Stewart and all these mean-spirited media people, they can't take one-tenth of it tossed back to 'em.

And so here's Trump basically mocking them. It's the media that doesn't care about Hillary's emails. It's the FBI that didn't care about Hillary's emails. And Trump knows that everybody knows that. Trump knows that everybody thinks that Hillary's getting away with committing a crime that nobody else could get away with. So Trump is saying, "Russia, I hope you can find these missing emails."

It's like an appeal; they're the last people we can go to for justice here. And it just ticks 'em off. "I can't believe what I just heard! Trump is actually suggesting that the Russians hack the Democrat Party and Hillary Clinton." They do not have the slightest idea what he's doing. I do. I know it backwards and forwards. And it's... Folks, it is so much fun to watch this knowing full well what's going on here and how it's impacting these people.

7/27/2016 9:47 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
OJ is in prison. As far as I know, Hillary Clinton is not.
7/27/2016 10:03 PM
Posted by DougOut on 7/27/2016 9:47:00 PM (view original):

The New York Times has already tweeted the following: "Donald called on Russia to hack Hillary Clinton's email." The thing about it is Trump is putting 'em all on. He's laughing silently with all of this stuff, and they're buying it! They have no sense of humor, particularly when you're laughing at them, when you're mocking. They can't... They have no tolerance. The party of tolerance and compassion, the party of Jon Stewart and all these mean-spirited media people, they can't take one-tenth of it tossed back to 'em.

And so here's Trump basically mocking them. It's the media that doesn't care about Hillary's emails. It's the FBI that didn't care about Hillary's emails. And Trump knows that everybody knows that. Trump knows that everybody thinks that Hillary's getting away with committing a crime that nobody else could get away with. So Trump is saying, "Russia, I hope you can find these missing emails."

It's like an appeal; they're the last people we can go to for justice here. And it just ticks 'em off. "I can't believe what I just heard! Trump is actually suggesting that the Russians hack the Democrat Party and Hillary Clinton." They do not have the slightest idea what he's doing. I do. I know it backwards and forwards. And it's... Folks, it is so much fun to watch this knowing full well what's going on here and how it's impacting these people.

I hate reading your long *** posts.... But this one I agree with. It is fun watching all this occur.
7/27/2016 11:06 PM
Poll Date Trump (R) Clinton (D) Spread
RCP Average 7/18 - 7/26 45.7 44.6 Trump +1.1
CNN/ORC 7/22 - 7/24 48 45 Trump +3
CBS News 7/22 - 7/24 44 43 Trump +1
LA Times 7/20 - 7/26 47 40 Trump +7
Economist 7/23 - 7/24 42 47 Clinton +5
NBC News 7/18 - 7/24 45 46 Clinton +1
Gravis 7/21 - 7/22 51 49 Trump +2
Rasmussen 7/18 - 7/19 43 42 Trump +1
7/28/2016 12:18 AM
Moy should go back to playing with his marbles and leave the political talk to the adults.
7/28/2016 5:51 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/28/2016 12:38:00 AM (view original):
moy's face when someone explains the concept of a convention bounce to him...
BLs face when he realizes this 'bounce' is more of a continuation of Trump's momentum from before the convention than a typical post convention bounce....
7/28/2016 6:12 AM
Trump could probably STFU and let Hillary **** herself. But he won't and he'll counterfuck himself.
7/28/2016 8:30 AM
Posted by DougOut on 7/27/2016 10:03:00 PM (view original):
OJ is in prison. As far as I know, Hillary Clinton is not.
Not for the murder he committed he's not.
Only a total fvcktard (like you or bl) would try to argue that he didn't get away with murder because of his status and money - same as Clinton.
Not being in jail doesn't mean someone didn't commit a crime; it's means they paid the right people to not get charged or convicted.
That's today's American judicial system. Don't you just love it?
7/28/2016 8:38 AM
Just when you think it can't possibly get worse, both sides find new ways to step on their own dicks on a nearly daily basis.
7/28/2016 8:39 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/28/2016 9:38:00 AM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 7/28/2016 6:12:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/28/2016 12:38:00 AM (view original):
moy's face when someone explains the concept of a convention bounce to him...
BLs face when he realizes this 'bounce' is more of a continuation of Trump's momentum from before the convention than a typical post convention bounce....
So you don't think Clinton will get a boost in polls released next week?
7/28/2016 9:48 AM
◂ Prev 1...396|397|398|399|400...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.