2016 Presidential Race Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
You see... CLEARLY Trump was being sarcastic with his email comments. Trump said so himself.
7/28/2016 2:25 PM
Donnie Traitor for President! YAY
7/28/2016 2:32 PM
It was still an inappropriate comment for Trump to make, even if it was "sarcastic" or a joke, or however he wants to describe it. It just further points out (as if that was necessary) that he's clueless about how to act, that he's immature, and that he doesn't have any kind of internal filter to determine what's appropriate or inappropriate to say. In terms of presenting himself as "presidential", or bringing anything remotely resembling class or dignity to the office, he would be a complete disaster.
7/28/2016 2:37 PM
I agree with you completely. However I think for a lot of people that could be what draws them to him. We may in for a difficult four years.

edit: this is in response to tecwrg post
7/28/2016 3:03 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 7/28/2016 2:37:00 PM (view original):
It was still an inappropriate comment for Trump to make, even if it was "sarcastic" or a joke, or however he wants to describe it. It just further points out (as if that was necessary) that he's clueless about how to act, that he's immature, and that he doesn't have any kind of internal filter to determine what's appropriate or inappropriate to say. In terms of presenting himself as "presidential", or bringing anything remotely resembling class or dignity to the office, he would be a complete disaster.
For the dumbshit things the Obamas did(giving the Queen a ******* iPod, touching the Queen, announcing Obama as "My baby Daddy", making "jokes" at inappropriate times, etc, etc), none of it really had a lasting effect on his Presidency. That said, Repubs really hated Obama's lack of experience yet so many are on the Trump train. Beats me.
7/28/2016 3:33 PM
Trump is a master negotiator!!!!
7/28/2016 4:19 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 7/28/2016 2:37:00 PM (view original):
For the times they are a-changing....
7/28/2016 4:26 PM
Posted by moy23 on 7/28/2016 4:19:00 PM (view original):
Trump is a master negotiator!!!!
Is that another way to say con man?
7/28/2016 4:32 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 7/28/2016 2:32:00 PM (view original):
Apparently, making tongue-in-cheek comments about a foreign Country stealing e-mails brands someone a traitor in Bracco's mind. OK. Can't help but wonder what accepting money from foreign Countries brands someone. Oh yeah, a great Presidential candidate. #screweduplogic
7/28/2016 5:00 PM
My buddy brought up a good point. There's no reason that the next congress wouldn't censure Trump or even impeach him. If we ever did go through a full impeachment, I think it would weaken the Presidency but it could happen with the Trumpster. I really don't sense he's solid with Paul Ryan.
7/28/2016 5:00 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/28/2016 5:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by RCBracco on 7/28/2016 2:32:00 PM (view original):
Apparently, making tongue-in-cheek comments about a foreign Country stealing e-mails brands someone a traitor in Bracco's mind. OK. Can't help but wonder what accepting money from foreign Countries brands someone. Oh yeah, a great Presidential candidate. #screweduplogic
You got it wrong. I am all for a Trump Pres.. I want to see how our broken system can handle this. It was the way he dodged the draft in the 60s that makes him a traitor in my mind but call it your way if you like. Clinton is not my idea of a worthy prez either so lets go all in with the Trumpster. Sounds like fun.
7/28/2016 5:09 PM
◂ Prev 1...397|398|399|400|401...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.