2016 Presidential Race Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
my posts are too lon
7/29/2016 8:59 PM
Posted by moy23 on 7/29/2016 7:27:00 PM (view original):

Donald Trump has defeated Hillary Clinton — at least when it comes to TV ratings for their acceptance speeches.

Last Thursday at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, 34.9 million people watched the Republican nominee across broadcast and cable networks.

This Thursday in Philadelphia, 33.3. million viewers saw Hillary Clinton give her historic speech as the first woman nominated for president by a major party, according to preliminary results.

Haven't you been calling her Boring Hillary? America agrees.
7/30/2016 6:55 AM
Bill did some boring while in office too. Right Monica?
7/30/2016 9:24 AM
Speaking of Bill and boring.... I hear Bill was nodding off during Hillary's speech.
7/30/2016 11:21 AM
Nah, he was straight out sleeping. Can't blame him. He's been listening to Hillary's **** for 40 years. A man can only take so much.
7/30/2016 12:25 PM

RUSH: The preliminary overnights on TV ratings are in, and the day three numbers for the Democrat National Convention are down. They're flat. Down a little bit. And there's no bump. Everybody in the media was hoping that there'd be an increase in viewership last night because Obama was going to make his swansong speech at the convention. Oh, it was gonna be a beautiful thing! They may have tuned in and saw Tim Kaine instead of Obama and said, "You know what? I think I'll watch the season finale of Wayward Pines," which depicts the end of the human race.

So it's one or the other, Democrat convention or Wayward Pines. The end of the human race is the subject matter.

7/30/2016 1:45 PM

Bernie Leaves Party He Was Never Really Part Of

RUSH: Bernie is now an independent. He left the party less than 24 hours after realizing that he got cheated. But he wasn't a Democrat to begin with. You know, he's always been an independent.

7/30/2016 1:46 PM
Will Hillary get a bump?

my posts are too lon
7/30/2016 2:14 PM
Ha ha. Trump masterfully throws Hillary's tactics back at her. Asks Muslim father why his wife wasn't speaking at the convention. Hillary better find that woman card she so desperately wants to be dealt. How much money does she accept from countries that like their women to be subservient?
7/30/2016 3:10 PM
Posted by moy23 on 7/30/2016 3:10:00 PM (view original):
Ha ha. Trump masterfully throws Hillary's tactics back at her. Asks Muslim father why his wife wasn't speaking at the convention. Hillary better find that woman card she so desperately wants to be dealt. How much money does she accept from countries that like their women to be subservient?
Dying for your country is stupid. Trump says dead solders are no longer of value. Only those still alive can fight. Gold star parents are useless and have nothing to add. They need to shut up
7/30/2016 8:06 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 7/30/2016 8:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 7/30/2016 3:10:00 PM (view original):
Dying for your country is stupid. Trump says dead solders are no longer of value. Only those still alive can fight. Gold star parents are useless and have nothing to add. They need to shut up
I'm sorry. Did the parents make the sacrifice? Or the kid? The kid wanted to be in the military. The parents are playing the political card. 75% of the nation understands that.
7/30/2016 10:51 PM (edited)
all of the nation understands a boy dying for his parents his beliefs his country his religion maybe just adventure his neighborhood his branch of service what the kids are doing

if trump wants the old white vote he can't insult soldiering

cardinal sin

this election is gonna be the biggest goddam clambake since the marianas turkey shoot
7/30/2016 10:49 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 7/30/2016 10:49:00 PM (view original):
all of the nation understands a boy dying for his parents his beliefs his country his religion maybe just adventure his neighborhood his branch of service what the kids are doing

if trump wants the old white vote he can't insult soldiering

cardinal sin

this election is gonna be the biggest goddam clambake since the marianas turkey shoot
So what did that father sacrifice? His son who wanted to fight for the us of a? His son died for his parents beliefs is a crock of ****.... The son made the sacrifice because of his own beliefs, not the parents. They parents are playing politics. 75% of the nation gets that.
7/30/2016 10:55 PM
geez i don't know

on the surface it looks like his son
7/30/2016 10:57 PM
◂ Prev 1...400|401|402|403|404...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.