2016 Presidential Race Topic

Clinton only up 3 when asked about a 4 way race in Pennsylvania. Includes Stein and Johnson.
8/29/2016 4:03 PM
Trump is just starting to spend money. Hillary has spent over $100 million. It's a TRUMP ROPE-A-DOPE!!!
8/29/2016 4:04 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 8/29/2016 4:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/29/2016 3:56:00 PM (view original):
Pretty sure I didn't say "no idea whatsoever" although it might fit. They know where they stand, they just don't bother to look any deeper than Dem/Repub.
Well, that's ridiculous. "They know where they stand" on political issues but that's not good enough for you?

Because they should look deeper? But they don't? Because you know them all personally? How deep should they look to satisfy your requirements?
If they don't know where the candidates stand, what difference does it make if they know where they stand?

Quit being an argumentative dick, if you can, because I know you know there are millions of people who just say "Who's the Dem?" and vote for them.
8/29/2016 4:06 PM
Again, mobilize inner city voters and fight voter ID laws. Why are these big for the Dems?
8/29/2016 4:11 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Very selective. Who do inner city voters generally vote for?
8/29/2016 4:20 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 8/29/2016 4:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/29/2016 4:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 8/29/2016 4:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/29/2016 3:56:00 PM (view original):
Pretty sure I didn't say "no idea whatsoever" although it might fit. They know where they stand, they just don't bother to look any deeper than Dem/Repub.
Well, that's ridiculous. "They know where they stand" on political issues but that's not good enough for you?

Because they should look deeper? But they don't? Because you know them all personally? How deep should they look to satisfy your requirements?
If they don't know where the candidates stand, what difference does it make if they know where they stand?

Quit being an argumentative dick, if you can, because I know you know there are millions of people who just say "Who's the Dem?" and vote for them.
You know each party has a platform, right? And most national candidates stake their positions along that platform (with some exceptions, WV Dems for example).

In a general election, knowing where you stand on the issues can point you to a party platform and make the voting decision easy.

Are you a pro-life, low-tax, gun owner? I can't imagine there's a reason for you to dig deep on each national candidate. The Democrat isn't the candidate for you.
Don't give a **** about abortions, can't imagine anyone saying "tax me more" and yep, like my guns. Yet, shockingly, voted for Mr. Clinton twice. As I recall, I thought he had a better plan for the economy. Which has nothing to do with pro-life, low tax or guns.
8/29/2016 4:22 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 8/29/2016 4:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/29/2016 4:20:00 PM (view original):
Very selective. Who do inner city voters generally vote for?
Democrats. So what?
You said "mobilizing voters is important for both parties". Left out the "inner city" part. Just wanted to make sure we were on the same page.
8/29/2016 4:23 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 8/29/2016 4:22:00 PM (view original):
Who do rural voters generally vote for?
Pretty sure I said the same thing about people living in the momma's shack in the hills of WV just dying to vote Repub.
8/29/2016 4:24 PM
Do you understand the difference between rich small business owners/college professors and poor inner city/poor rural voters?
8/29/2016 4:42 PM
◂ Prev 1...460|461|462|463|464...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.