2016 Presidential Race Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Well then, you truly are clueless about how a large part of the American electorate works.

"Ignorance is bliss".
8/30/2016 6:15 AM
I don't see an illustration, fartknock.
8/30/2016 6:57 AM
8/30/2016 8:06 AM
I remember bad_luck lives in his own make-believe world, which is why it is pointless to argue with him. Once proven wrong he will contend he was speaking hypothetically. I also remember bronxcheer said he was leaving this site in June. He must have been speaking hypothetically too.
8/30/2016 8:16 AM
Yeah, a discussion with BL always ends one of two ways. 1. You just stop. That's how I like to do it. He then declares "victory" so everyone is happy. I stopped engaging, he "won". 2. It goes on for days. Then, mercifully, someone finally has something else to do.
8/30/2016 8:31 AM
It's also fun when BL insists that you mean something other than what you actually mean when you post something. Because it's easier for him to argue against the thing you didn't actually say.
8/30/2016 9:05 AM
It's easier to make a counterpoint after you've told the other person what they meant.
8/30/2016 9:29 AM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...462|463|464|465|466...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.