2016 Presidential Race Topic

You said:

"If your life is not getting better under one party, it might be time to listen to the other party over just pulling the lever marked D or R"

Seems like you're implying things will get better under the other party. Am I wrong about that?

YES! YOU ARE WRONG!

He's not saying it WILL get better, he's saying it MIGHT get better. There is a difference between WILL and MIGHT.

8/30/2016 5:11 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 8/30/2016 5:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 8/30/2016 12:16:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/30/2016 9:29:00 AM (view original):
It's easier to make a counterpoint after you've told the other person what they meant.
Feel free to correct me if I misunderstood your point.

Anyway, this seems like a weird thing to complain about. Even if there is a large group of people that are completely clueless about the issues and yet continue to vote for a certain party, that's still better than the very real large group of people that do not bother to vote at all.
What a retarded thing to say.

I would rather have somebody NOT vote, than just blindly vote for a candidate they know nothing about running on a platform they don't understand only because they're from the party their pappy always voted for. And his pappy before him.
Like I said before, almost everyone voting has notion of why they are voting for whatever candidate they are voting for. Even if it's just a vague notion, that's still better than not voting at all.

8/30/2016 5:29 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 8/30/2016 5:29:00 PM (view original):
It's easier to make a counterpoint after you've told the other person what they meant.

Anyway, this seems like a weird thing to complain about. Even if there is a large group of people that are completely clueless about the issues and yet continue to vote for a certain party, that's still better than the very real large group of people that do not bother to vote at all.

I would rather have somebody NOT vote, than just blindly vote for a candidate they know nothing about running on a platform they don't understand only because they're from the party their pappy always voted for. And his pappy before him.
Like I said before, almost everyone voting has notion of why they are voting for whatever candidate they are voting for. Even if it's just a vague notion, that's still better than not voting at all.

Yeah, you're trollin'.

You believe Trump is the worst candidate ever. In the history of American politics. Yet, if everybody who has no intention voting says "I don't know. He had Celebrity Apprentice. I watched it. He seemed to be a good businessman. That might work in turning around the economy" and voted for Trump, you think that's better than not voting at all?

Troll or retard, you make the call.
8/30/2016 5:36 PM
BL, the day after Trump's landslide win, "Well, Trump will destroy the American way of life but, hey, 100% voter turnout!!! A great day for America!!!!"
8/30/2016 5:38 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/30/2016 5:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 8/30/2016 5:29:00 PM (view original):

Yeah, you're trollin'.

You believe Trump is the worst candidate ever. In the history of American politics. Yet, if everybody who has no intention voting says "I don't know. He had Celebrity Apprentice. I watched it. He seemed to be a good businessman. That might work in turning around the economy" and voted for Trump, you think that's better than not voting at all?

Troll or retard, you make the call.
Obviously any scenario where Trump is elected is horrible but I think if everyone voted, he'd lose in a landslide. There are only so many klan members out there.
8/30/2016 5:41 PM
So troll?
8/30/2016 5:42 PM
Because I don't agree with you?

You must go around calling people trolls all day.
8/30/2016 5:45 PM
Retard then?
8/30/2016 5:46 PM
Again, because I don't agree with you?

If you think everyone else is retarded, maybe everyone else isn't the problem.
8/30/2016 5:48 PM
But anyway, non-voters are usually young and a much higher percentage are Hispanic (vs likely voters).

Not exactly Trump's sweet spot demographically.
8/30/2016 5:57 PM
State Department says Benghazi emails involving Clinton recovered by FBI

But but but those were 'personal' emails!!! Crooked Hillary... Ha ha ha!!!
8/30/2016 6:21 PM
There are always a percentage of voters who don't vote FOR a candidate but instead vote AGAINST a candidate. This election will have a lot of that. Hmmm, who's the independent again?
8/30/2016 6:25 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 8/30/2016 5:48:00 PM (view original):

Not everyone. Just you. Unless you're trolling. Your call.
8/30/2016 6:43 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/30/2016 6:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 8/30/2016 5:48:00 PM (view original):

Not everyone. Just you. Unless you're trolling. Your call.
I think I'll go with the, "no you are" counter.
8/30/2016 7:04 PM
Posted by moy23 on 8/30/2016 6:21:00 PM (view original):
State Department says Benghazi emails involving Clinton recovered by FBI

But but but those were 'personal' emails!!! Crooked Hillary... Ha ha ha!!!
No one cares about Benghazi because Clinton didn't do anything wrong.

Trump has no path to 270 if he's fighting to hold Georgia and Missouri.
8/30/2016 7:08 PM
◂ Prev 1...464|465|466|467|468...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.