Bruins are the team to beat Topic

Posted by moy23 on 3/29/2014 11:54:00 PM (view original):
flyers will beat them tomorrow. flyers are hot. giroux is hot. hope it carries through the playoffs.
hmmmmmm.....

They tied the B's though.
3/30/2014 11:27 PM
how bout them kid wings?
4/5/2014 9:25 AM
I thought Lucic had more class then to hit someone like that. Unreal. What a big *****. I can see why they chased him out of Vancouver. Dirty East Van scum bag.
4/20/2014 5:37 AM
atleast Lucic has more fight than our home town team Styckman ..if we had our home province guys like Lucic ,Gallagher ,Kane ,Barrie I think we would be way better off than the the ******* we got representing us now ..get rid of these idiots we got scouting now and get some guys that appreciate local talent 
4/21/2014 3:21 AM
 Im on Lucic's  side on the niteclub fight ..some small dicked gang banger wants to show off to his crack whore picks a fight with the local boy who made it in the NHL ..Lucic should be able to go out and have a few drinks without having to fight some scum bag who peddles crack ..
4/21/2014 3:25 AM
Posted by randle44 on 4/21/2014 3:25:00 AM (view original):
 Im on Lucic's  side on the niteclub fight ..some small dicked gang banger wants to show off to his crack whore picks a fight with the local boy who made it in the NHL ..Lucic should be able to go out and have a few drinks without having to fight some scum bag who peddles crack ..
Completely agree.
4/21/2014 4:53 AM
I think his actions were very Marchand like. He's a big man and should be able to handle taking a big body check with out that ****. 
4/21/2014 4:56 AM
Lucic's shenanigans worked.  They got Detroit off their game for game 2.  That being said, I don't really appreciate that kind of play.
4/21/2014 7:36 PM
Donkey punched the Wings last night.
4/23/2014 10:50 AM
◂ Prev 12
Bruins are the team to beat Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.