Bruins are the team to beat Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I don't know.  No Seidenberg still scares me.  Miller has been a very good replacement for him.  Boychuk is playing so over his head.  I hope it doesn't all come crashing down.

The only nice thing is that McQuaid is staying hurt so that defensive liability stays off the ice.

3/28/2014 11:11 PM
The Bruins are nice...but  St. Louis says "hi"...LOL!!!
3/28/2014 11:17 PM
ESPECIALLY with MILLER if he plays OOHM in the PO.
3/28/2014 11:17 PM
3/29/2014 2:29 PM
I agree with RSP.  I think St. Louis is the team to beat. (Just don't post this in teh Pit.  I don't want Speedy seeing this.)
3/29/2014 2:30 PM
Boston/St Louis would be a good final but as usual who ever comes out of the west is to beat up to do much....... Dark horses for me.....San Jose....they look real good this year, well rounded team. Montreal in the east, when they are skating and hitting...they are tough to beat and then there is the PRICE factor....dame good goalie!!

Go Leafs for me....next year :-(
3/29/2014 4:07 PM
its a beautiful day watching the Leafs implode ..8 losses in a row at crunch time ,can this day get any better? ..and no i dont care about the Canucks as long as Gillis gets canned .Luongo already gone ..life is great 
3/29/2014 9:45 PM
half a season and the Leafs are awesome ,,to bad it takes 82 ..just like i thought ,you were a joke last year,total fluke that you took Boston to 7 games , back to the cellar with the rats and skonley 
3/29/2014 9:58 PM
sorry skonley didnt mean to call you a rat ,thats just what the urban dictionary defines a guy that calls the authorities ,can dish but cant take, takes his ball and goes home if he cant score all the goals ..
3/29/2014 10:53 PM
flyers will beat them tomorrow. flyers are hot. giroux is hot. hope it carries through the playoffs.
3/29/2014 11:54 PM
what about the Blackhawks=should they not be considered for the cup as well
3/30/2014 4:57 AM
I have Kings over the Lightning in 6
3/30/2014 6:39 AM
12 Next ▸
Bruins are the team to beat Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.