FREE SEASON FOR MOST IMPROVED IN CRASH DAVIS Topic

How good is this world? I left two seasons back--then I came back before the season started to become commissioner. I left again this off-season to pursue real life activities--and I couldn't resist the pull of Crash Davis so I came back again. We're going on our 15th consecutive season and had an absolute blast here. Good fun. Good fellowship. Hardly a bad word to say about anyone except for that new commissioner guy who usurped our rightful throne in the AL North. Just a great experience. Come join us!

4/2/2014 4:04 AM (edited)
Ever wanted to win a date with Susan Sarandon? NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!!!!! Susan and I have discussed she will go out on a date with all division winners, and the World Series winner gets "something extra" if you know what i mean... So hurry and join Crash Davis now before the teams run out!!!
4/2/2014 11:19 AM
4 out 5 Doctors recommend that you should join Crash Davis.  What's the you say?  You're afraid of doctors?  Well then 4/5 lawyers who sue doctors say you should join Crash Davis!  What's that?  You hate lawyers?  Well how about 4/5 Persian cats say you should meow....er... join Crash Davis?  Persian Cats creep you out?  Turn around.  See that goblin in your closet?  He says you should join.  His name is Harry.  You should say hi.
4/4/2014 8:35 AM

Ummmm . . . not much creeps me out besides bizarres pitches from dafood. We apologize for him. Really we do. Somehow he escaped his cage. We'll investigate and make sure it doesn't happen again. Meantime, Don't join Crash Davis for the recommendations of doctors, lawyers, Persian cats or a chance to date 70 year old women. Join because we are a great group of guys and it's a fun place to hang out and get your fake baseball fix.

And . .. .we're now in color . . . 

4/4/2014 11:20 AM
A solid league, with quality owners.  We need five more.  Contact Jason.
4/4/2014 5:00 PM
"Strike outs are boring, besides that, they're facist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic. So relax, let's have fun OK?" It's fun in Crash Davis, join now.
4/5/2014 6:25 AM
The surgeon general says 4 months of Crash Davis will be the most exciting time of your life!!!!
4/5/2014 10:38 PM
4/7/2014 11:39 AM
"You just got lesson number one: don't think; it can only hurt the ball club."

4/8/2014 7:35 PM

"If you like your Crash Davis team you can keep your Crash Davis team."

--President Barack Obama

4/13/2014 2:15 PM
We won't even laugh at you if you wear a garter belt!
4/15/2014 11:45 AM
This is a great world with quality owners and no DRAMA!!!!! Join it:)
4/15/2014 6:45 PM
FREE SEASON FOR MOST IMPROVED IN CRASH DAVIS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.