How Do You Set Up A Consecutive Theme League Topic

Was hoping a veternan commish could help me with this. I'm running a theme where I would like to have multiple seasons and keep statistics from past versions of the league.  How do I set this up in the theme wizard?

4/1/2014 10:31 AM
In the Theme Wizard, step 2, just checkmark the little white box next to where it says, "Start a new multi-season league (recommended for progressive leagues)". Even is it isn't a progressive I'm pretty sure that you have to check that box to be able to link to past seasons.
You should get a password. Then when you setup the league for the 2nd season and beyond you'll need to re-enter the password along with the previous League ID#.
4/1/2014 8:38 PM
Ok. Thanks man!
4/1/2014 8:46 PM
For some reason that didn't work for me bheid. I ended up creating the league and submitting a ticket. Perhaps I needed to establish this in season 1 and I'm already setting up season 2. 
4/3/2014 2:16 PM
How Do You Set Up A Consecutive Theme League Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.