Josh Gibson - Need 1 (Arfy's team is left!) Topic

We are ready to roll to season 15 of Josh Gibson, we are looking for 4 owners.

This has been a very competitive world, except for Jibe catching the luck of the Irish and winning the World Series the past 4 seasons!

"Four in a row... you know something, this is like the luck of the Irish, only I'm not Irish, so you figure it out."

As he rained blows upon us, I realized there had to be another way! And that way would involve committed owners taking these 4 franchises and turning the tables on Jibe, helping create a new holiday for the rest of us!

Last season, there was 2 100 win teams and 3 100 loss teams so no one is really blowing anyone out of the water during the regular season.

Teams Available:

Santa Fe Franchise - Has gotten 2nd in the division the past few seasons and has got a good shot at taking over the division with the right leadership.

Trenton Franchise - Team will be picking 4th in the draft this season. Couple of solid MiL players but needs some help at the ML level.

Indianapolis Franchise - Has been right on the cusp of the playoffs for a couple seasons. Will be drafting 17 and there is a solid nucleus at the ML level.

Madison Franchise - Formerly fun by Arfy. Come step up to the plate and show Arfy how much better you are than he is! This team is a FA or two away from a big year.

Please sitemail me or mjdato if you're interested!

4/8/2014 12:47 PM (edited)
Ugh!  Maybe someone can figure out that Madison Franchise. I couldn't win Didley!  Even with Intentional Walks set to 'Very aggressive'!
4/1/2014 3:59 PM
wtf, no more Arfdogs. With a name like that its no wonder they couldn't win anything. But they had fun trying.

My team is ripe for a beating so come join and give it your best shot.

4/1/2014 6:38 PM
If you win a fifth in a row, I may have to quit. Can't have someone winning that much...
4/2/2014 11:55 AM
It's a good thing jibe finally found his game. Lord knows GD wasn't for him.
4/2/2014 5:20 PM
Posted by caesari on 4/2/2014 5:20:00 PM (view original):
It's a good thing jibe finally found his game. Lord knows GD wasn't for him.
I have as many NC as you in GD, mine was at 1A which is where the big boys play. But I do admit that with 3.0 the game has passed me by. I use OC/DC now in order to stay in the game.

Maybe you should see if you can hack HBD again and join this world.

4/2/2014 6:03 PM
There are four spots available.  Great league, no drama.  Even better league now that Arfy's gone  ;)
4/7/2014 10:09 AM
We are down to 2 teams. The Indianapolis and Madison teams remain.

So if you want to join up you better hurry. Two people sign up and we play.

4/7/2014 8:24 PM
Updated main post for new open teams.
4/8/2014 10:39 AM
Down to 1 opening...
4/8/2014 12:48 PM
Last one available and it is Arfy's team.  Surprising since that one is already pretty good.
4/8/2014 2:30 PM
Josh Gibson - Need 1 (Arfy's team is left!) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.