2 2009 Pro Teams - Long Standing League Topic

Well...here I come once again to the Progressive League Classifieds with hat in hand...

Whether you're an experienced progressive league owner or someone looking to gain progressive league experience, the Big League now has 2 teams available for the 2009 season (Los Angeles - Dodger Stadium and Tampa Bay - Tropicana Field ) - check out the rosters below...

The Big League is one of the oldest progressives in existence (started by seaphil in December 2004)

League rules include a requirement of 30 wins by Game 120 to qualify for 1 of the top four picks in Round 1

there is a lottery held among the bottom four qualifying teams to determine first pick in Round 1

draft order is determined by the Game 120 standings

There is a 10 round supplemental AAA draft of real life players - they are eligible to be kept for future seasons

there is a maximum of 25 keepers with 1 draft pick for each less than 25 keepers

Players without a current season, but with a future season, may be placed on the IR...no limit on number of players who may be on the IR

No DH

No WW

If you have any questions about the league, please sitemail me

If you would like to claim a team, just post your claim and/or sitemail me

Thanks for looking.....
10/18/2014 9:59 AM (edited)

2009 Los Angeles Dodgers  – Dodger Stadium

Picks 17th in the 2009 draft

32 potential keepers – 1 draft pick for each keeper less than the maximum of 25 keepers

C- Mike Napoli, Gregg Zaun

1B – Ryan Howard, Adam Laroche

2B – Orlando Cabrera, Aaron Miles

SS – Cristian Guzman

3B – Mark DeRosa, Joe Crede

OF – Josh Hamilton, Jay Bruce, Will Venable, Garret Anderson, Jose Guillen, Chris Duncan, Carlos Guillen

DH – Mike Sweeney, Nomar Garciaparra

P – C.C. Sabathia, Jake Peavy, Matt Harrison, Zach Duke, Jeff Suppan, Jeremy Sowers, Paul Byrd, Mike Gonzalez, Kyle McClellan, Jesse Crain, Jared Burton, Joe Thatcher, Blaine Boyer, Peter Moylan

I/R – Joaquin Benoit P (2010)

4/6/2014 3:40 PM

2009 Tampa Bay Rays  – Tropicana Field

Picks 20th in the 2009 draft

24 potential keepers – 1 draft pick for each keeper less than the maximum of 25 keepers

C- Victor Martinez, John Baker

1B – Adrian Gonzalez

2B – Ronnie Belliard

SS – Alexei Ramirez, John McDonald

3B – Adrian Beltre, Michael Young,

OF – Corey Hart, Brian Giles, Ben Francisco, David Murphy,

DH –

P – Zack Greinke, Matt Garza, John Danks, Fausto Carmona, Mike Pelfrey, Cory Wade, Matt Guerrior, Grant Balfour, Sean Burnett, Jose Valverde, Frank Francisco, Jon Garland

I/R – Alejandro De Aza OF (2011)

4/6/2014 3:42 PM

2009 Texas Rangers – Ameriquest Field in Arlington - CLAIMED by Tammyk

Picks 16th in the 2009 draft

26 potential keepers – 1 draft pick for each keeper less than the maximum of 25 keepers

C- Jason Varitek, David Ross

1B – Jason Giambi, Ty Wiggington

2B – Robinson Cano

SS – Yunel Escobar, Ramon Santiago

3B – Edwin Encarnacion

OF – Jose Bautista, Andre Ethier, Carlos Gomez, Milton Bradley

DH – Adam Lind

P – Jered Weaver, Gio Gonzalez, Brandow Morrow, Brandon McCarthy, Braden Looper, Randy Wolf, Francisco Rodriguez, Brad Ziegler, Guillermo Mota, Chad Durbin, Kerry Wood, Jose Veras, Danys Baez

I/R – Will Ohman P (2010), Matt Joyce OF (2010)

4/13/2014 3:27 PM (edited)
2 2009 Pro Teams - Long Standing League Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.