Does this Thread become irrelevant after todays playoff loss by Colorado? 
4/10/2014 3:00 PM
It appears to be the anatomy of a Full of Hot Air offense in a weak game engine.
4/10/2014 3:49 PM
Posted by fastec27 on 4/10/2014 3:00:00 PM (view original):
Does this Thread become irrelevant after todays playoff loss by Colorado? 
ROTFLOL
4/10/2014 5:43 PM
I find it a bit humorous that jf is late to comment. Normally he wins a game and three minutes later he's on the board yelping away.

He loses a game and is too busy to hop on here? Coincidence?

Kudos on the word play, georgejg.
4/10/2014 6:10 PM
Posted by loganw3 on 4/10/2014 6:10:00 PM (view original):
I find it a bit humorous that jf is late to comment. Normally he wins a game and three minutes later he's on the board yelping away.

He loses a game and is too busy to hop on here? Coincidence?

Kudos on the word play, georgejg.
+1
If he would have won he would be smack talking right now. It's hilarious that there is no sign at all of him yet.
4/10/2014 7:14 PM
I don't want to spoil jfootball's thunder but here's the Air Raid Offense.

100% Shotgun.  Put best WR at WR3.  Set every down and distance combo to 100% pass with all passes targetted to WR3.  Make records and suck *** in D1.  This recipe is good for thousands of yards at every level but ESPECIALLY against 1st season coaches using a free promo code.

There's your Air Raid LOLFENSE.
4/10/2014 7:40 PM
Posted by ddingo on 4/10/2014 7:40:00 PM (view original):

100% Shotgun.  Put best WR at WR3.  Set every down and distance combo to 100% pass with all passes targetted to WR3.  Make records and suck *** in D1.  This recipe is good for thousands of yards at every level but ESPECIALLY against 1st season coaches using a free promo code.

On a bit of seriousness....I did exactly that...at D3 and could not replicate the success.  And I had been running all shotgun for several seasons before the rollover.  
4/10/2014 9:26 PM
Posted by ddingo on 4/10/2014 7:40:00 PM (view original):

I won 3 NC in D3 Hiesman running this exact same thing.  When I stared doing my D1 team (Fresno St, Bryant) I thought I was going to make it as easy as it was then and it wasnt to say the least.   
4/10/2014 10:03 PM
Polabonez- How is it if no one cares why this is the most popular thread on the forums?

This doesn't make the offense any better or worse losing one game out of 36 is pretty good in my opinion. I never claimed or said it was unbeatable just a fun way to play the game.

4/10/2014 10:52 PM
Posted by ddingo on 4/7/2014 7:17:00 AM (view original):
Posted by jfootball88 on 4/7/2014 3:13:00 AM (view original):
Coming soon to a forum near you! Do to the overwhelming amount of Sitemail I've received in the last month or two I will be posting an entire break down after Yost's playoffs this year. (So they cant scout me for the playoffs here until after the season when I switch it up on them) Just wanted to let everyone know that has contacted me.
Can you elaborate on the adjustments you've made to the Air Raid offense in order to have such success at the Division 1 level?  Thanks in advance.
Because THIS won the thread?

4/11/2014 4:20 AM
Posted by jfootball88 on 4/10/2014 10:52:00 PM (view original):
Polabonez- How is it if no one cares why this is the most popular thread on the forums?

This doesn't make the offense any better or worse losing one game out of 36 is pretty good in my opinion. I never claimed or said it was unbeatable just a fun way to play the game.

35 in a row is outstanding for a sheep farmer
4/11/2014 7:34 AM

You may not have said it, but it was more than implied.  You started two threads, one to advertise your offense and another to draw attention to a game you should have won based on superior vision.  You've also constantly posted on this board about your "dynasty" and self proclaimed coaching greatness.  According to no less an authority than yourself, every loss you've had has been to a team with inferior talent and lesser coaching.  In fact, I have yet to see you post anything about another coach except to denigrate him in some fashion.

Now you claim you know my secret.  You can either copy it or exploit it.  That's yet another advantage in your favor because I don't know your secret and won't be subscribing to your air raid newsletter.  I'm sure all those coaches begging for your help will be more than happy to front their guru some money for a piece of the action.

The offer still stands.  7 games, $100 gift certificate.  You have your "dynasty", you are a great coach according to yourself, you know my secret, your newsletter subscribers will front you the money and you still have 3 seasons before a vision advantage will filter through your roster.  Pick an admin.
4/11/2014 11:38 AM (edited)
Posted by slid64er on 4/11/2014 11:38:00 AM (view original):

You may not have said it, but it was more than implied.  You started two threads, one to advertise your offense and another to draw attention to a game you should have won based on superior vision.  You've also constantly posted on this board about your "dynasty" and self proclaimed coaching greatness.  According to no less an authority than yourself, every loss you've had has been to a team with inferior talent and lesser coaching.  In fact, I have yet to see you post anything about another coach except to denigrate him in some fashion.

Now you claim you know my secret.  You can either copy it or exploit it.  That's yet another advantage in your favor because I don't know your secret and won't be subscribing to your air raid newsletter.  I'm sure all those coaches begging for your help will be more than happy to front their guru some money for a piece of the action.

The offer still stands.  7 games, $100 gift certificate.  You have your "dynasty", you are a great coach according to yourself, you know my secret, your newsletter subscribers will front you the money and you still have 3 seasons before a vision advantage will filter through your roster.  Pick an admin.
New respect for Slider :) Putting money where mouth is instead of foot into mouth...lol.
4/11/2014 12:25 PM
Should jfootball88 accept slid64er's offer of a bet?

Votes: 33
(Last vote received: 4/16/2019 10:41 PM)
4/11/2014 3:19 PM
2 chair poll is legit.
4/11/2014 3:26 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.