Sweet Lou Season 10 *FULL* Topic

Sweet Lou

PRIVATE RULES:
Win Floor: 55/125/190 

If an owner violates the anti-tanking rules, they may appeal. 
They can make their case to the world committee and state why they should be allowed to stay. The committee will then vote the fate of that owner, if allowed back you will still need to make the next win floor. 

Example: if you win 50 games in season 1 and are allowed back you will need to win 75 in season 2. 

A world committee will be set up by the commish. 
It will be made up of 4 owners, 2 from the AL and 2 from the NL. 
The committee will vote on rules violations as well as admission to the world if / when vacancies occur. In case of a voting tie, then the commish will cast the tie breaking vote. 
Each owner only gets one appeal, after that a violation results in expulsion from the world. 

If a committee member quits or gets kicked out, then the commish will appoint a replacement committee member. 
If the commish quits or gets kicked out, then the committee will appoint a new commish. 

All owners are expected to keep their minors stocked, to avoid fatigue problems. 
Above all the owners will be held to the WIS HBD fairplay rules. 

Budget limits: 

(Updated Season 5, 01/14/2013) 
Budget Violations will be dealt with as follows. If a team budgets lower than the minimum they must transfer that amount from Prospect Budget and their max for prospect budgeting will be that much less overall for that seasons. Example if a teams bugets 6M in ADV Scoting they must transfer 4M from prospect and their max prospect for that season would now be 26M. If a team does not have enough prospect $$ to transfer their may be a sanction on the foillowing season. The Commish reserves the right to immediatley expel an owner for violating this rule. 

Payroll: 115 Max 
Prospect: 30 Max 
Prospect Payroll can NOT exceed 30 million. 
(Example, if you budget 20 million for Prospect Cash, then you can only transfer in up to another 10 million). 

Penalty - 
The player or players that are signed by going over the cap will stay in Rookie league and inactive for one full seasons. The offending owner will be immediatley removed from the world for this rules violation. 

HS/Col Scout: 10 Min Combined (you can go 0 in one if you go atleast 10 in the other) 
Adv Scout: 10 Min 
Medical: 10 Min 
Training: 10 Min 

Must use at least a 4 man rotation. Tandem Pitching staffs are allowed as long as the Tandem A is set to 60+ Target Pitch Count. 

Trades: If cash is included in a trade then the cash can NOT exceed the player salary going with it. (Example is player A makes 2 million...you can NOT trade 5 million and the player) 

R5 Draft: You must protect your players for the 40 man roster! 
Plenty of time to do so once budgets are set to protect your players for the Rule V Draft. There will be no "I had something come up, please take pity on me and trade me my player back." 

Stadiums: The following ballparks are banned from the league. Colorado, Santa Fe, Tuscon, San Jose, Burlington ,and Tacoma 
All cities will be set from day one and will never change through the life of the world. 

All team names must be listed in normal text. No Symbols, No all CAPS.

BLOG LINK

4/25/2014 12:14 PM (edited)
Worth the investment.  Good league rules in place to ensure long term league stability!
5/3/2014 11:01 PM
5/5/2014 9:03 AM
Great world, awesome owners! Can't wait to start again
5/9/2014 12:51 PM (edited)
Bump
5/10/2014 1:55 AM
bump
5/13/2014 6:09 PM
I want to reserve Los Angeles
5/14/2014 2:35 AM
MEXICO CITY
(70-92) PICK # 7
Notable players.. 
Tony MartinHeinie BarneyFernando AlmanzaCarl Turner
Notable prospects.. Theo TabakaAlving Rodriguez

Must remain in Mexico City
5/23/2014 9:22 PM (edited)
great world to be a part of. well balanced and very little conflict/bs.  lets get this next season going!!!!
5/19/2014 8:04 PM
bump
5/21/2014 8:41 PM
Hi. I like the rules. I'd like to take on the Mexico City team, please.
5/23/2014 8:34 PM
Sweet, just sent you the PW.
5/23/2014 8:48 PM
LOS ANGELES
(73-89) PICK # 12. 
Notable players.. Nate AustinMelvin PennyCarlos BenitezDante Sweeney
Notable prospects.. 
Nick CarterWandy Rios,  Santos Pineiro,

Must remain in Los Angeles
5/23/2014 9:22 PM
LAS VEGAS
(71-91) PICK # 10. 
Notable players.. Claude RamirezSammy BibbyHoracio BeltranGlenallen HillArchie HooverMatthew Vernon
Notable prospects.. Chico GonzalezLuis SoriaGarrett Green

Must remain in Las Vegas
5/23/2014 9:23 PM
I will take Los Angeles
5/23/2014 10:33 PM
12 Next ▸
Sweet Lou Season 10 *FULL* Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.