In season player replacements? Topic

If I remember this league from years ago there was the ability to replace any player on your roster with any other historical player? It looks like now my only options for player replacement while in season are AAA prospects, trades or waiver wire? Is there no option to search and select a player from the full database?
If that is an option can someone explain how, I can't seem to see that option anywhere?
Thanks
4/21/2014 7:39 AM
You can't do that.

As you summarized, your only options are AAA, trades, or WW.  Note that WW entails a cost...you pay 10% of the new players salary as a fee for using the WW (on top of the salary itself of course).  Overusing the WW is a good way to completely destroy your team.
4/21/2014 8:16 AM
Understood.....So getting your team right in the first place is of the utmost importance.....
Got it. Thanks.

4/21/2014 10:42 AM
4/21/2014 10:56 AM
In season player replacements? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.