long overdue...User Polls Topic

As far as the cosmetic stuff goes (and being a stats/numbers guy this interests me more than the average boob), I'd like to see a top 50 in the RECORDS area as opposed to the current top 25 (though it's better than the top 15 it was) and/or a way to see/filter the RECORDS so I can just view players I recruited.  2 sense ;)
4/26/2014 11:19 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
well, you did not disappoint....another negative post chalked up for you.
4/26/2014 3:05 PM
Yeah etta, if you don't get why people don't like you at this point...well let me inform you...

You're attempting to tell hundreds of people that love this game that it needs a complete overhaul, in probably the most ********-ish manner possible...I thought that was pretty apparent, but you're a special kind of fool.

4/26/2014 3:40 PM
As stated by others, Great job, nacho. This was a lot of hard work by you. The only very high suggestion for me in the Recruiting section would have been to increase the first recruiting period to 3 hours like all others. Simply start it an hour earlier.
4/26/2014 4:34 PM
I would like to see promised starts/minutes become some kind of multiplier for all recruiting actions.  This would allow low and mid-majors to compete with the high D1 schools during recruiting, without screwing with the postseason money distribution (which I think is a good system).  Keep the truly elite prospects only available to the highest of prestige schools.

Awesome job putting this together nacho

4/26/2014 5:50 PM
Posted by coachvegas44 on 4/26/2014 4:34:00 PM (view original):
As stated by others, Great job, nacho. This was a lot of hard work by you. The only very high suggestion for me in the Recruiting section would have been to increase the first recruiting period to 3 hours like all others. Simply start it an hour earlier.
Thanks. Yeah, I kinda dropped the ball not getting that on the list, it's been a longtime suggestion, somehow it got lost in the sauce, my bad.
4/26/2014 6:45 PM
Posted by ettaexpress on 4/26/2014 11:29:00 AM (view original):
Hrm I guess nacho didn't want people to see me making a positive post. Pretty low that you'd go to that extent to manage down my reputation.

Whatever. Just another example of what I'm dealing with, but I'm sure it's my fault somehow.
Dude, I have no clue what your talking about or what you're referring too, and I did no such thing.
4/26/2014 6:47 PM
Posted by nachopuzzle on 4/26/2014 6:47:00 PM (view original):
Hrm I guess nacho didn't want people to see me making a positive post. Pretty low that you'd go to that extent to manage down my reputation.

Whatever. Just another example of what I'm dealing with, but I'm sure it's my fault somehow.
Dude, I have no clue what your talking about or what you're referring too, and I did no such thing.
I'd just ignore his ranting, NP. Probably 99.99999% of people who read the boards really appreciate the work you put in.
4/26/2014 7:01 PM
Hey everybody, I can promise you this will be the only time I ever make a request like this, but will you please go "thumbs up" the original post on page one before the polls start. Rednu pointed out that this thread is down trending, and it would be a shame if it got buried.

I don't know what causes this, but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with negative reactions to a certain user. I assure you that I won't and ask you as well to not engage him in any negative conversations, and to not thumbs down him if or when he goes to the dark side.

Thanks.
4/26/2014 9:53 PM
Posted by nachopuzzle on 4/26/2014 9:53:00 PM (view original):
Hey everybody, I can promise you this will be the only time I ever make a request like this, but will you please go "thumbs up" the original post on page one before the polls start. Rednu pointed out that this thread is down trending, and it would be a shame if it got buried.

I don't know what causes this, but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with negative reactions to a certain user. I assure you that I won't and ask you as well to not engage him in any negative conversations, and to not thumbs down him if or when he goes to the dark side.

Thanks.
After reading that Rednu thread, I came here immediately and gave the OP a thumbs-up.
4/26/2014 10:06 PM
thanks wildcat, much appreciated.
4/26/2014 10:16 PM
Posted by nachopuzzle on 4/26/2014 6:47:00 PM (view original):

So I guess my post talking about how this was a good way of getting real insights from a larger number of users just disappeared by itself?

But yet you fixed the thing I commented on as far as lacking choices in some of the surveys...

Now do you remember?
4/26/2014 11:01 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...18 Next ▸
long overdue...User Polls Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.