FCD Inter-World Cup (Registration Closed) Topic

I'd like to be in also. Mexico Nationals- world 76
5/2/2014 5:04 PM
Just a couple more days until the tournament will open up to those on the waiting lists.  If there's anyone you know who wants to join or might be interested, make sure they site mail me or post her before May 6th.  May 5th will be the last day to register as I believe we have 32 teams between the registered teams and those on the wait lists.  Expect site mail on the 6th with instructions on who to challenge and stay tuned here for the groupings and the official rules.
5/3/2014 1:30 PM
Count me in if there's still space....North Dakota State Selects (USA) - World 79
5/4/2014 6:53 AM
I would like to enter with my alternate ID from World 61 - FC Blarneystone Rovers (user: cornelis)
5/4/2014 12:19 PM
And I also want to confirm that you have my World 79 team - Futbol Club Independiente Barranquilla Colombiano (user: colombian)
5/4/2014 12:23 PM
Yes, your Colombian team is good to go.  I won't be able to fit any more 2nd or 3rd options into the tournament, however, we still have room for 8 more owners to play.  If you'd like to confirm your registration, jump back over to Page 1 and take a look at the 2nd post for a list of teams and the wait list.
5/4/2014 1:44 PM
Sorry, I did not notice that first page, thanks for letting me know. My nemesis in World 61 (Ireland) would like to enter, but he cannot seem to post on the forum. His team name is Commitments owned by Boog_er. If you have room left, he would really appreciate the chance to play.
5/5/2014 1:45 PM
No problem.  And we've got room for Commitments too!
5/5/2014 11:35 PM
Groups and rules will be posted on a different thread tomorrow.  I'll send site mail out to everyone with instructions on whom to challenge.  Good luck to all!
5/6/2014 12:44 AM
◂ Prev 12
FCD Inter-World Cup (Registration Closed) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.