3 game 7's tonight! Topic

best most intense playoffs of all the major sports! oh baby!

despite my prior predictions: 

game 7--- sharks- kings. kings have totally taken mo after trailing series 3-0, but i like the sharks. should be a doozy!
game 7-- flyers-rangers- rangers have lost 12 or 13 in a row trying to win back-to back playoff games. the trend says rangers at home, but the flyers could steal this one. kreider is missed and nash is under enormous pressure to step up.

game 7---wild at av's-- wild have surprised me. i predicted a colorado rout. sticking with av's in what should be a low-scoring, tight one

enjoy the best night sports has to offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4/30/2014 9:30 AM

Surprised by the WIld?

If the game goes to three OT's, the Av's four best players will have to go bed unless their parents send in an updated permission letter.

4/30/2014 11:21 AM
0-3 lol, good thing I'm not a gambler! Although I liked the Rangers chances, Sharks must be crushed.
5/1/2014 5:41 AM
3 game 7's tonight! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.