"Cosmetic" updates Topic

Since some of these past updates have been to change face and add aesthetics to our viewing pleasure.... I thought that a "game high" or "career high" would be cool.  Like the records has career totals, wouldn't it be cool to see how many points scored in a game is a record from a player/team?  And wouldn't it be cool to see a line in the stats of a player profile to show his career bests?

4/30/2014 11:15 AM
I like all of those ideas.
4/30/2014 11:20 AM
Posted by jaymc2007 on 4/30/2014 11:15:00 AM (view original):

Since some of these past updates have been to change face and add aesthetics to our viewing pleasure.... I thought that a "game high" or "career high" would be cool.  Like the records has career totals, wouldn't it be cool to see how many points scored in a game is a record from a player/team?  And wouldn't it be cool to see a line in the stats of a player profile to show his career bests?

+1

I'm still pushing for an option for us to assign our players #'s. Silly? Yeah. But I want it.
4/30/2014 12:04 PM

Coach v. Coach record is only displayed immediately prior to a game.  That information should be displayed on a permanent basis.  I've posted that elsewhere, but the data is actually already preserved, not quite sure why it isn't displayed.  I think that would add some juice to rivalries (especially if Home/Away/Neutral court were also tracked).

4/30/2014 12:08 PM
Not my original suggestion, but I'm a big fan of showing all-time conference records - not W/L, but points, rebounds, etc.  We have it at the division level, but that's a lot less interesting to me... except for five minutes when I get a guy showing up on it somewhere.
4/30/2014 12:44 PM
Yeah I agree with all you guys have added... the records are nice for school and top whatever all-time in the world, but there can be a lot more that would really add some fun to the game!
4/30/2014 1:15 PM
Bump... Plus I think that fixing the "firings" for coaching in D1 (although I'm years away from wanting to be there) should be fixed soon.  I don't want to have to wait for a random opening once I do feel I am there...
5/13/2014 12:47 PM
"Cosmetic" updates Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.