OT- NBA Playoffs Topic

Craziest first round in history.

Dallas-SA, OKC-MEM, IND-ATL, BKN-TOR, and LAC-GSW are all going to Game 7, while HOU-POR still has the chance to.

Home Court Advantage has meant relatively little, if anything.

Everything has been bit overshadowed with the Donald Sterling fiasco though.
5/2/2014 11:17 PM
And the Trail Blazers win the series vs Houston with a buzzer beating 3 by Lillard.
5/3/2014 1:50 AM
While they've been exciting, they drag out too long. In the regular season, the Bulls played on consecutive days 16 times, sometimes in different cities.  But, in the playoffs, It took  them  9 days to play 5 games, and only 2 of them were travel days.  I'm sure TV has an influence, trying to get an many games as possible on weekends.
5/3/2014 8:42 AM (edited)
If you are a fan of basketball these playoffs have been just awesome. Great intensity, very competitive games for the most part, some awesome moments, and just a lot of fun.
5/4/2014 12:48 AM
Posted by stinenavy on 5/3/2014 1:50:00 AM (view original):
And the Trail Blazers win the series vs Houston with a buzzer beating 3 by Lillard.
It's a fun time to be a Portlander. 
5/4/2014 10:31 PM
Brooklyn did about everything they could to lose the game for the last 2 minutes, then Paul Pierce blocks a last second shot for the win.

San Antonio threw Dallas out of the gym in their Game 7.

All four second round match-ups are intriguing.

Quick hitters:
POR-SA: It's nice to think that Portland has a chance here, but that bench is a disaster. Generally young teams don't need win without some playoff adversity first, and this is where they will get it.

LAC-OKC: OKC is the favorite here, but their coach will find a way to neutralize their talent by playing plenty of Kendrick Perkins and Derek Fisher, instead of younger, better alternatives. I still like OKC to win though.

MIA-BKN: Way too much made of Brooklyn's 4-0 record vs Miami this season. 3 games were 1 one point victories, and the other went to overtime. Brooklyn definitely comes to play though. Miami looks worse than they have in previous seasons, but they still win the series.

IND-WASH: Watching Indiana play is a miserable experience at times. They have zero offensive cohesion. Every game looks like it's the first one they've ever played together. I'll take Washington if only because they play interesting basketball.
5/4/2014 11:14 PM
I'm very angry right now brooks is starting sefalosha instead of Caron Butler
5/6/2014 1:29 PM
OT- NBA Playoffs Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.