Glitch/Lack of football knowledge from Developers Topic

I have come across several instances of a lack of football knowledge from developers is affecting the outcome of games.  First off i pointed out to them that If the offense for instance completes a 20 yard pass and the Defense has a roughing the passer penalty, that gets added on to the end of the play, NOT DECLINED!!.   

Secondly, QB's should not be spiking the ball after an incomplete pass to save clock; the clock should already be stopped!! 

I brought this to their knowledge asking why there are these simple lack of football IQ errors in the product and wanted an answer for it.

WIS answer was to ignore the ticket for the past month.  Poor management/Customer Service doesn't help a flawed product.  
5/4/2014 8:03 PM
They don't play football in India.
5/5/2014 1:53 PM
Good point.  I forgot about that.  Well they could at least have courtesy to tell me they don't understand basic football rules! 
5/5/2014 9:52 PM
Posted by stingray002 on 5/5/2014 1:53:00 PM (view original):
They have orioles and oriole fans in India?  I thought these dudes were from ohio? Doesn't anything happen in the US anymore? 
5/6/2014 3:29 AM
Posted by stingray002 on 5/5/2014 1:53:00 PM (view original):
You're correct. I sent in a ticket about a month ago and they only responded back saying, "Thank You, Come Again."
5/6/2014 2:27 PM
Glitch/Lack of football knowledge from Developers Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.