The Forums Are Dead. Topic

Posted by ettaexpress on 5/10/2014 11:34:00 PM (view original):
Repeating something over and over doesn't make it true. It is obvious to anyone paying attention that I am a target.
Etta, you are not a victim.
5/10/2014 11:43 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by ettaexpress on 5/10/2014 10:09:00 PM (view original):
I would suggest you look at the cause rather than effect. Ever since I came back people seem very eager to run me down or attack me or reference me in some unflattering way. I'm not going to just bend over and take it. But I shouldn't be blamed when people do that.

Having a divergent view is not the same as 'being off topic' or 'derailing a thread', in my opinion. 
since etta's first forum posts, there has been a remarkably high correlation between etta posts and threads that slide down quickly into personal rather than analytical and informational discussions.

Pointing out a high correlation.  Not speculating on causation.
5/12/2014 6:40 AM
I agree with maxmet.....personally, I don't see why gillispse keeps giving him chances to prove that he is not a troll. He obviously is. I try to ignore everything he posts and I agree that if EVERYONE ignored him, he would soon go away because he just craves the attention he gets by being negative about everrything.
5/12/2014 7:05 AM
◂ Prev 12
The Forums Are Dead. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.