I'm sure it's probably been covered, however I haven't found it, I'm fairly new and will be making the playoffs for the first time. How does the reg season ----> playoffs fatigue work, since some of my players have recomended mins -10 to -20 of their normal at the moment, with 5 games left. Their minutes avgs are very close to their actual, so I didn't work them hard during the reg season, do they reset so I can play my 12-13 Lebron 35.1 mins? Or will he only be able to play what he has left for his season minutes? I will most likely finish second in the conference and get the #2 seed, I've read about bye weeks? Do they still happen?
5/11/2014 6:13 AM
if you have fatigue from regular season it carries into the play-offs, there is no reset - if you have a bye in the first round I think you may 'bank' your first round minutes (i.e. see some recovery) - I could be wrong about this but if so then that's another WIS misstep since one of the benefits of the bye should be rest
5/11/2014 12:46 PM
there is a "slight" reset after the regular season, but if you're fatigued more than 1%, then no, you don't get reset to 100%.  Otherwise felonius is correct.
5/11/2014 4:28 PM
So if at the end of the reg season, if they hit their total season mins they will start getting very fatigued?
5/11/2014 10:02 PM
You most likely won't see a dramatic increase in fatigue.

Actually, looking at your team, you'll be perfectly fine. In the playoffs, I'd reccomend playing them your normal minutes + a few extra minutes for your best players if you want/in tight series.
5/12/2014 12:09 AM
I would also suggest playing your more fatigued players (like raja bell) much less or not at all in the last few games. Your goal should be to get your best players (like LeBron) at 100% at the ending of the reg season, and then get everyone else as close to 100% possible too
5/12/2014 12:12 AM
of course, if you're in a tight battle for a bye or something, then all that goes out the window somewhat
5/12/2014 12:13 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.