1959 Progressive Draft League Revised need 6 Topic

I started a new progressive draft league beginning with 1959 season. Everyone starts from scratch. Random draft alignment and snake draft are being used. More information is available in progressive classifieds.
Eight  teams are now entered.  Info can also be found in theme leagues.  Thanks

15 keepers every year to promote success for all teams every year
live draft
random draft order every year so teams do not tank or bail on seasons
no trades
scheduled draft slots to help with live draft feature.
no trades so teams do not win by buddies making trades (veto power needs too many votes for me
no ww, dh, clones or prospects
16 teams and 4 playoff spots

I am new to progressive leagues but it appears people leave quickly.  This league is an equal opportunity league because there are less keepers and always a random draft order,.

Sitemail me with questions.  Thanks.
7/18/2014 8:37 AM (edited)
You can start like the rest of owners.  Be there from the beginning.  You are gm of an expansion that  can actually draft good players.
5/29/2014 6:32 PM
if you start from "scratch", there should be no need for the unfair snake draft. indeed, I see no need for the viper under any circumstances. just my very opinionated feeling...
6/4/2014 10:23 PM
How would you draft players without a draft? If there is an equal way to fill rosters, that would be great.
6/8/2014 12:54 AM
An MLB standard draft is conducted in numerically sequential order. One selection per team each round. No team would get two selections consecutively each round which dramatically penalizes the teams in the middle with only one draft selection.
6/10/2014 5:37 PM
1959 Progressive Draft League Revised need 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.