Choose an exclusive franchise. That's it. Oh, wait....
1. You may only use the BEST and WORST seasons from that franchise - in points.
2. Only seasons 1969-1970 to present.
3. 6 forwards from one season, and six forwards from the other season.
4. 3 defensemen from one season, and 3 from the other season.
5. Same with goalies.
6. Bench MUST play in at least 20 games... individually.
7. Goalie cap at SA% of 91.
8. 125M Cap
9. TWIST any season of player!!!
10. STRIKE SEASONS NOT INCLUDED!!!
You may select 3 players from any time between 69-70 to present. These are your wild card players. They do not have to be from the Best or Worst seasons. However, these players must have played at least 5 seasons with your franchise. THESE PLAYERS CANNOT BE TWISTED.
No trades; no clones; no ww; no pi; no injuries; no ot
Challenging and interesting draft, lads.
7/19/2014 12:48 PM (edited)