OLC-VII.... League 47931 Topic

OLC is similar to an open league except you are not awarded the 3 rookies but you get an extra $4M to complete your team. This allows you to build your own team without being at the mercy of WIS to provide the positions, strengths and minutes of the 3 rooks. This league has been very popular and fills rather quickly.

As an added incentive, you might try your skills at beating one owner who, after 4 separate teams, has a winning percentage of 80%+ in this league. I assume he is coming back.

No rooks or clones. Waiver wire ok.
5/30/2014 7:59 PM
I'm baaaa-aaack...I'll take two teams again.
6/1/2014 11:06 PM
Pull your teams, I closed this league.
7/19/2014 7:25 AM
I see that you closed the league- but this is exactly what I am looking for... The rookie concept is ridiculous, and $42 is a rather low cap.. I am new to this site and would love to play in a league like this if anyone else is interested...
7/21/2014 5:14 PM
OLC-VII.... League 47931 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.