For those new to this tournament, you need to have 6 open teams to be able to begin building your rosters. I will send out league numbers once they become available in 2-3 weeks. For the interim, just create an open league "team center" for each roster. Once your roster is completed, do NOT enter your team into an open league. Just let it sit there until I send out the league number(s) at which point you would change your open roster to the appropriate theme league number.
Here is why it takes 2-3 weeks to get the league numbers out...
1. We need to fill the tournament (hopefully with 96 people)
2. Everybody has to buy the non-refundable $15 Gift Certificate. This tells me that they are serious about participating. We often get cancellations.
3. I then rank all 96 owners. This is to make sure the top rated owners are distribution equally in different leagues. (i.e., if 96 owners, then we need 4 leagues per theme, 24 leagues total)
4. Once the rankings / league distribution is determined, I assign commissioners to the 18 leagues my teams are not in.
5. I then need to verify the commissioners rosters, before they create their respective leagues. I also send my rosters to various people to be verified.
6. The commissioners then create their leagues (and I create my six leagues).
7. Then I send the 24 league numbers out.